Tonggek Car..? Wat da hell, Man..?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I think I better leave this thread alone ... Last I spoke, the thread got locked ...

*haiya, I thought this was a free-country*

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
We all know only one race does these......What to do, they failed everything in school, I doubt they even took physics classes back in school......
Hey brother. Why are you playing the 'racial' game ? Haven't you had enough of all that nonsense in the last general election ?

I know a few Chinamen (mechanics somemore) who also tonggek their car in a similar manner....so stupidity is not by any means monopolized by any one race.

Of course, let's not forget all those Cina Ah Beng drivers out there with their undercar neons, earsplitting subwoofers, GT wing Iswaras, cutting in and out of lanes, showing off.....what do you call that then ? Intelligence ?

I'm Chinese by the way.

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
fvel,kudos! i had enough of this racial issues anyway. To the one who post the thing,how we said and post things here define how our mind is,right? So i guess you failed in school also.:driver:

anyways......going back to the topic.

actually,to be honest,i dont see these kind of cars here in sarawak at first,but out of sudden, a few west malaysian plate wira's and saga's mainly owned by the army being stationed here can be seen with this tonggek style.you can actually see their fuel tanks..haha.WTF.

if the car can talk for sure that car's crying.Just hope that this style will be outdated one day and ppl will start to jack up their front..cannot see anything.

Say no to tonggek car!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
this sort of tonggek is evenly available by malaysian citezens..enuff story...

back to the story... this kind of tonggek cars never go fast...hog the road :p

i wonder how many set of earth cable they need to use at the rear to touch the ground :p

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
but honestly, everyone has their right to do what they want to their car. u may think what u did to urs is OK, since its done by the majority. while, they might have the same mindset, as "tonggek" style is also growing of late.

so imo, threads like this shouldn't be posted. it will only start flames.. :adore:

dun drink and drive! :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
fvel,kudos! i had enough of this racial issues anyway. To the one who post the thing,how we said and post things here define how our mind is,right? So i guess you failed in school also.:driver:

actually,to be honest,i dont see these kind of cars here in sarawak at first,but out of sudden, a few west malaysian plate wira's and saga's mainly owned by the army being stationed here can be seen with this tonggek style.you can actually see their fuel tanks..haha.WTF.

if the car can talk for sure that car's crying.Just hope that this style will be outdated one day and ppl will start to jack up their front..cannot see anything.

Say no to tonggek car!
expose the fuel tank to let us practice target shooting. Hehehe...so nice of them....:rofl: But seriously, it's dangerous, because my mum experience it 1st hand. She was on the left lane and making a right turn. Suddenly a tonggek car take the corner too fast and the tail buang...end up hitting my mum's car....new car leh...stupid driver....

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
ex-rempit owner maybe.. during rempit alwiz doing wey-kang (wheelie tayar belakang)... wakakakaka...

surely i cant c front if driving behind him lol..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters

Say no to tonggek car!
hey bro,hav 2 agree with u abt this... all of a sudden,there are quite a number of WM registered vehicles in sarawak, with jack ass up arse.... nver seen any Q__ plates with jack ass up arse,unless d owner is frm WM(mostly i c r frm d arm forces,can listen 2 the slang).... hope it wontb a trend here oso....

Say no to tonggek car!!!!!!

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
Hey brother. Why are you playing the 'racial' game ? Haven't you had enough of all that nonsense in the last general election ?

I know a few Chinamen (mechanics somemore) who also tonggek their car in a similar manner....so stupidity is not by any means monopolized by any one race.

Of course, let's not forget all those Cina Ah Beng drivers out there with their undercar neons, earsplitting subwoofers, GT wing Iswaras, cutting in and out of lanes, showing off.....what do you call that then ? Intelligence ?

I'm Chinese by the way.
i admire u Fvel!!!:adore: this is the true malaysian .. say no to racism and tonggek car!!! egegegee

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
expose the fuel tank to let us practice target shooting. Hehehe...so nice of them....:rofl: But seriously, it's dangerous, because my mum experience it 1st hand. She was on the left lane and making a right turn. Suddenly a tonggek car take the corner too fast and the tail buang...end up hitting my mum's car....new car leh...stupid driver....
not only that,what abt in emergencies,if we unfortunately cant stop in time and ram in2 them, we might hav our head chop off by goin under... i tot car bumpers etc are made so that in case of an accident,it will absorb the impact.. but this,i believe most of our cars will go under "this" cars, n we will b able 2 c d fuel tank,spare tyre compartment,rear differential,leaking absorbers....the kind of tyres they are using,spring potong or not.....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
not only that,what abt in emergencies,if we unfortunately cant stop in time and ram in2 them, we might hav our head chop off by goin under... i tot car bumpers etc are made so that in case of an accident,it will absorb the impact.. but this,i believe most of our cars will go under "this" cars, n we will b able 2 c d fuel tank,spare tyre compartment,rear differential,leaking absorbers....the kind of tyres they are using,spring potong or not.....

u will feel how "HOT" of these type of car...by feeling it's exhaust with face :rofl:

kenzo

6,000 RPM
instead of jpj fooling around with other car parts, they should consider this kinda car as a danger to public, its ok, every have their rights to do wat they want, but this is dangerous, u can easily lost control, ppl cant see anything infront of him, and if we bang his back is car could reach the windscreen, very dangerous man...anyhow its still look stupid...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
JPJ won't catch them one... cos they donno what is dangerous or not. They only know exhaust, tinted and now HID... ;p

Say no to tonggek car...

bimasakti

Oct 23, 2007
Shah Alam
last time they jacked up to 4WD looks.. but now jack ass up to be dragsters?
i wonder how rear passenger and other luggage will be sitting on place.

this jack ass cars totally distracting my eyesight!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
erk.. when u driving on d road try to overtake this tonggek car and look at the owner's and his reaction.. sure proud one.. hehehehe.. joke oni..

belia benci tonggek car!! :burnout:

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
i think "they" tongek their car just to mind set themselves....
y???
When the driver got in the car to drive, it feels like it's "turun bukit"
faster than non tongek cars.....
hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:
When naik bukit pulak.... dun feel anything... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
sakit punya orang......:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

wah... can't imagine if that car gone through a hump at high speed....
"It an Iswara doin the 900 degress flip" kakaka......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ish.... i dunno how many zth forumers that got tongeks ass......
later kena taruh.......:afraid::afraid::afraid:

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
They are doing untold damage to the crank. Sheesh.

Plus the car is now so badly misaligned, all braking forces will move to the front [ especially in an emergency brake situation ], resulting in a much further brkaing distance than standard, no matter whether the car is fitted with AD-07s, or AP 4 piston calipers with external water cooling pipe.

...and I'm sure everyone notice that when you take a glance at the perosn on the helm of these cars, they'll be somewhat smug - faced lol!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Just now lunch time, i go eat with my friend. He was driving his Ranger. A tonggek car at our back. so action taligate my friend so my friend jam brake. The fellow behind so damn panic. I can hear his tyre screeching..and the rear like senget already maybe his rear jump up...Hahaha.. I really laugh my ass out... ROLFMAO..:rofl::rofl: The driver honk my friend but we didn't give a Sh*t to him...so prove that tonggek car sure dangerous when doing hard braking....rear tires sure lock up easily....

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
i have ever encounter this kind of ppl mod at highway ... all i can say their handeling is SH@^$@T ... vry dangerouse when follow fron behind can c the car unstable... damn dangerouse...