Tokyo AutoSalon 05

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Went to TAS2005 last weekend to check out the latest goodies, styles and fashions. Also took the oppurtunity to visit some tuners, a massive 2nd hand parts store, and the Jap GT Assoc.

Here's a few pix. If I have more time later I'll try post more. Unfortunately as I was there on "official" business I didn't take many pix of the chix.. whoops!! I'm one of those sads gits that gets more excited by the cars than the girls hahaaha..

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
This JZX110 Chaser is my personal fave... check out those wheels!! Some americans were practically drooling all ovr them

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Went to Crystal Body Yokohama.. woah, these guys do major stuff to the Hachi. Inside was a N2 race car with 250hp to be driven by Keichi early next month.. and outside sitting in the rain and cold (it was -2 deg C!) was this awesome widebody 86..

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
A pic from Hasegawa, a 2nd hand parts shop with tons of stuff.. all very good quality and very affordable!! Arrgghhh.. Too bad not enough luggage space to bring back a set of suspension or wheels..

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
fully carbon-fiber bodied Honda... and that's silver-white carbon fiber, not the usual graphite-black carbon fiber!! Awesome...

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
nice pics! hope there is more! ahahahaha
it's really -2 deg? my fren came back 2 days ago told me was -2?
crazy weather.... balls also can freeze la wakakaka

anymore pic?

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
walao...chrome s2000 and a colourful 86!!!...nice nice... ;) :lol: :D

more pics pls....hehe ;) :lol:

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Originally posted by adian@Jan 18 2005, 10:50
whoops!! I'm one of those sads gits that gets more excited by the cars than the girls hahaaha..
adian...you're not the only sad git around....hahaha

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all! How are you?

I believe all the forumners here dreams or owns their own sport car. Its inevitable for us not dream to get own one. Same goes to me. I ever dream it since child where during my childhood, I used to live in the era of Evo 4-6, Mazda RX7, Skyline R32, R32, Silvia S14, Fairlady 300ZX, Mitsubishi FTO and GZTO and etc where I saw all these kind of sport cars in movies, car magazines and for sure on the road.

So, I make promise to myself that I gonna get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience