Tokyo Auto Salon 2011

putra_dreamin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Hi guys,

Went to check out this year's Tokyo Auto Salon expo and just thought to share some pics with you guys.

Sorry for the low quality pics. Not a pro. I just point and shoot only. So please forgive the weird angles and over/under contrast of some pics. Cheers!

Entrance:

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Continued...

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Part 3.. :driver:

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Invisible car?? Can you guys figure out how they 'made' this invisible car? One tip, no wires.. :hmmmm:

And would you do this to a Ferarri??:bawling:

That's it folks. Wish I could take more but too many cars and too little time especially since Friday only allowed visitors in after 1pm and to 6pm. Cheers..

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
Honestly, dunno when only the motorshow in Malaysia will be 1/4 as good as the Japan/US ones...on Malaysia's so called 'autoshow' is always jz some super duper fibre cars and some so called 'special editon' local model...thanks for sharing the freat pics bro :) Love the Kawabata's 180sx :driver:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Ya, i'm strongly agreed... it is too different if we compare with our Auto Show... their's baru panggil Auto Show... i like all the GTR....:adore:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
awesome pics, if jpj is not harsh to us, im sure our limitless budgets can turn them into work of art, just like that red rx-7, aka jealous ahura, can be quality work

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
thanks for sharing these pictures..let us wait and see our so called auto show

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
My contribution... just GT-Rs

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi every one...
can any one tell me is it a gear box rosak or clutch?
See i am using a satria 1.3... I was racing with some wira whan sudenly my car zzzzzzrrrrrrrtrtrtrtr.... Then my rpm goes to red cause the gear doesnt work anymore....
SO is it a gearbox?

But the scarry thing was there was a sharp corner coming in... Had to brake like hell... Scarry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience