Titan Shocks

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
oblivion,
wah, i never thought that worse when service from a non-authorized shop.
that mean u have spend about or more then 3K for chop shop suspension and service.

really pain experience you have.

oblivion

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
xbalance, hmm, i did not count the total! if i include the price of second hand tien and the service :P, i could have gotten the Titan's already!

:( yes, very painful.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
guys, ive a question...can u guys recommend me the good brand shocks for older rides like sunny, corolla etc2?
In the market there is alot good brand but there are a problem is good/ best product always very hard to afford by average PPL like us.

The main key point is how much u afford to pay for a good shock? what is the ride quality you are looking at?

If you are looking best shock technology go for "Invert Monotube" suspension, you can try Google to find more info.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
A.K.A titan or bilstein, ahaha but bilstein is way out of alot of our budgets... Wanna try titan? :biggrin:

oblivion

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
i agree....looking at how much i have spent on shocks, repairs and workmanship, it equates to a brand new set of titans already...:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lately i encountered problem with my nissan sentra N16. The engine stalled suddenly on 2 separate occasion. I was lucky this happen when i was trying to park my car and in another occasion when the engine was idling. I cannot imagine if this happen when the car travelling on highway therefore i need to get it fix fast.

I learned from other forum that many Nissan Sentra encounter similar problem and this is due to sensor issue- cam and crank sensor. My car is 7 years old and clocked almost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience