TIPS - To Avoid Your Car From Being Stolen

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
People now days "very brave" one...some are foreigners.
They used any tactics just to get your car, then used it for robbery, cut it and sold it, or maybe separate all the part to be sold in the "black market"
Police should increase the routine time to walk around, in case in the future, when this "bravery man" is on the act, they may be caught!!!
People who live in community should co-operate and to make sure their living place is secure.
Rite now want to drive the car to the mini market near house also need to full lock (handle lock, gear lock, break lock n keypad lock), very scared just to lock with the alarm.
All Malaysian People, let prevent our car being stolen, help others to make sure this thing will not happen again..:driver:
The main story here is the police now a days are very weak....that's why these people are getting stronger. Police usually close one eye unless these people are really up to their neck. Small cases all sweep under the carpet.

Here is info for you guys to read.

http://ragedindian.com/2008/04/04/indian-gangs-in-malaysia-deep-down/

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro i think whatever gadget u install GPS, GSM and other shit...still they can sapu ur cars...i think better use traditional way...ie takeout stereng and put adaptor with lock, pedal lock, and most important fuel pump hidden switch...this thing hao many time he jamming ur gadget, shorting ur wiring..car stll cant start unless they tow ur car....if u dare make ur car ECU detachable...so u can bring ur car ECU wth u....like me i takeout my safc so...not easy to start, summore fuel pump switch oso off....thief if u car cant do within 10 minute they just leave the car...coz very risky to them...

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
bro i think whatever gadget u install GPS, GSM and other shit...still they can sapu ur cars...i think better use traditional way...ie takeout stereng and put adaptor with lock, pedal lock, and most important fuel pump hidden switch...this thing hao many time he jamming ur gadget, shorting ur wiring..car stll cant start unless they tow ur car....if u dare make ur car ECU detachable...so u can bring ur car ECU wth u....like me i takeout my safc so...not easy to start, summore fuel pump switch oso off....thief if u car cant do within 10 minute they just leave the car...coz very risky to them...
Anyone know where to get the fuel pump switch done?

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
i believe most accessory shop will be able to do it. brought my friend to one shop. he installed 2 switches. a little troublesome to start but better safe than sorry

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
guys,
don't discuss these here as the bastards are IT literate as well. They might be reading your posts. But if they are reading all the posts here here is a pesanan from public.

"You can steal the car but remember we can also Santau you until you are dead" so think before stealing other people's car!"

People in this forum are damm frustrated!!! think think think..

yehlai

May 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bros,

I think now almost everyday we hear about car theft. I open this thread to caution everybody reading this thread about TIPS, Technics and Tactics for car theft.

Technics that they use to steel your car.
1. Towing - For people who always park outside of the garage please watchout.
2. Break-in - This is a normal ways of doing it. Use master key and rewired your ignition.
3. Hijack - Purposely bumped your car from behind, when you come out they out smart you and drive the car off. This happen more recent now a days! Women drivers are always their target.
4. Using a machine - This machine can disarmed your alarm system. They just slide it under your engine of your car and thats it!!! The car is all his!
5. Pretending that his car got problem but when you stop to help ...what a suprise..you're robbed!!
6. If you have more please add-in so we all know!
7. They will throw an egg on your front screen. You will have problem seing and will stop your car aside. When you stop ..thats it!!

updates :
8. There is another way which I saw few days back..these bastards are wearing like professional people. When they steal a car they put a another plate like if a plate being used for non registered car on the road. They look like normal people wearing sunglasses. I saw them running away from road blocks.

9. They have a device when they bring this device into your car all your gsm or gps sensors jammed up... be careful and please be informed.

Tactics that they use:
1. They always hunt for women drivers. They will follow until reaching a strategic spot to hijack the car. Please tint your car dark so that people cannot see who is inside the car!!
2. They always hunt the car that parks ouside the garage, very dark/quiet places.
3. In some cases they disguise as governement enforment like one case i heard, they came with the KASTAM uniform and KASTAM car to a house who newly purchase his BMW. They told him that car is a stolen car they need to pull back the car. The owner were then given some forms to fill. After filling the BMW was taken away. When the owner called KASTAM they said they have no officers named as stated and they do not have the authority to pull back any cars without police report. So the owner knows that he had been bitched and his car is gone.
4. When hijacking a car, they immediately change the car's plate number and roadtax. Police will not noticed during the roadblocks. This is why printing your plate numbers to your windows, front & screen helps during the roadblocks. They will never gonna get away with this!
5. Punching a new engine chasis number is getting very common now a days after they steal a car. They do this to ship the car to another countries by containers. Thats why your car cannot be found after few hours. Some even found their lost cars in Singapore or Thailand...
4. They are very expert - they can dismental your car within 2-3 hours to sell out the parts. They normally sell the parts to Potong shops.
5. They outsmart the citizen by towing the car and smash the rear window. People would think the car had met with an excident. Where else the car is towed for no reason.
6. James Bond Tecnics - When you park your car at any shopping complex 1 guy will follow you and the other guy will try to break in your car. The guy who follows you will keep the other guy informed whether you are comming back to your car. Do observe people around you when you park. Favorite areas IKEA / The Curve.
7. Jump into an unattended running car while the owner is at the ATM, pump fuel, sending your kids to nursery, etc. Never leave your keys in the ignition even for a quick errand. Car theft is a crime of opportunity, so don't make it easy for them to grab yours!!!
8. They have a syndicate join venture with some unresponsible people in JPJ. These people are paid well to produce a car grant.
9. There is also a syndicate creating ungenuine roadtax. They can out smart the police easily during road blocks.

TIPS to avoid the above incidents:
-DUE TO SECURITY REASON FOR PUBLIC, I HAD TAKEN THIS SECTION OUT!!
how to see the TIPS to avoid the above incidents?

msv83

Nov 22, 2006

Bro, Agree with u.. take out your steering whell ..dont think they so smart until got spare steering whell.. and take ur your ECU ...i was thinking of this too ..this to prevent from driving ur car away... but for prevent your car form towing..away ..that is headache... this 1 need GPS system to track it down.....

cupidhsien

Oct 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes bro..even one of my colleague lost his Caldina GT4 at the CURVE. One minute his car is there and the other minute his car is gone..
but i wonder how they drive the car out from the auto-gate car park.they must have the ticket to get out from it don't they?anyone has the idea?

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
to get a ticket without parking easy just walk to the gate push the button n get ur ticket...then u can drive any car there...immobiliser oso easy to disable..just use heavy duty magnet, GPS, GSM now got jammer ur car will not be track again...all electronic gadget to prevent thief is useless!!... better use manual way...but for prevent your car form towing, i have no idea..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
for towing use this. but in malaysia still cannot find the seller

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
yup. GPS can be jammed using magnet to the transmitter & use a pin to poke the wiring of your GPS system, this will send a "No signal" to your GPS Detector..... The manual way is better i belive. like mentioned earlier, detach your ECU or Steering is the best! Try to use 2 way alar, at least you are informed that something's happen at your car. But ECU the proper way to detach u have to disconnect the battery 1st right? A bit troublesome unless u wanna leave your car for a long period of time... Also get a safe parking spot... although it costs more...

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

for towing use this. but in malaysia still cannot find the seller

Have to have 2 i guess. Front & rear..... but if a car carrier... confirm still can drag the car up

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
to get a ticket without parking easy just walk to the gate push the button n get ur ticket...then u can drive any car there...immobiliser oso easy to disable..just use heavy duty magnet, GPS, GSM now got jammer ur car will not be track again...all electronic gadget to prevent thief is useless!!... better use manual way...but for prevent your car form towing, i have no idea..
i have try b4 to walk n push the ticket button( coz last time study and gt no money to pay carpark money, so think wan use other way), yes there was no ticket was come out. u cant get the ticket by using this way.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We met the 2010 Japan Super GT racequeens sometime last week and have already brought you the photoshoot of the gorgeous duo. Kozue Nitta (Koko) and Megumi Hattori (Mimi) are down in Malaysia to promote this weekend's Malaysian round of the Super GT race, so while we work overtime to make sure our equipment is ready to bring you their "other friends", here's the behind the scenes video of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience