TIPS - To Avoid Your Car From Being Stolen

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
i think the problem is that tp many low life foreigners in malaysia i.e. indonesian workers...this people should be shot on target anywhere...
Foreigners are another story but now car robbers are from those in-civilization people..infact our people which is malays, chinese and the most now is indians.

Don't be shocked that the robbers is hiding under the police enforcement. Police now a days can be bought over easily. "You have big money to give, I will protect you"

Mahaiii..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia

Double tint with 5-7mil film

Ultrasonic sensor add on to Alarm

Put siren with build in battery in the fender or somewhere difficult to reach by hand

Put sun shade all round the glass while parking

Make hidden switch to cut off things like fuel pump, starter, acc supply voltage or etc

Finally, fill up this with Ron 95 petrol (half full or max 60%)

and standby 1 of this in car just in case needed

The worst happen will be the thief so stupid and wanna waste his time then regret and kick your doors or scratch your paint :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
actually the tinting thing works !

about 3 years ago i used very light tinting, and i travel frequently at odd hours with my wife cause we work shifts....and when ppl overtake they always stare inside and see who are the the driver and passenger and things like that...even got into a car chase cause a car asked me to stop claiming my tire is flat in the middle of the highway at 2am, i just carried my hand and said thanks....they then slowed down thingking i was stopping but i accelerated and they gave chase trying to scare me off the road....long story short i outran them.

after that, i used dark tinting. and eversince, i dont get stares or funny character coming beside my car and trying to look in the car. and *touch wood* no chases ever since. i use 80% black tinting, and yes i have gotten in trouble with the law, but i just take the damn ticket, cause its worth it. i just wanna be safe since i travel with my wife all the time.

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
actually the tinting thing works !

about 3 years ago i used very light tinting, and i travel frequently at odd hours with my wife cause we work shifts....and when ppl overtake they always stare inside and see who are the the driver and passenger and things like that...even got into a car chase cause a car asked me to stop claiming my tire is flat in the middle of the highway at 2am, i just carried my hand and said thanks....they then slowed down thingking i was stopping but i accelerated and they gave chase trying to scare me off the road....long story short i outran them.

after that, i used dark tinting. and eversince, i dont get stares or funny character coming beside my car and trying to look in the car. and *touch wood* no chases ever since. i use 80% black tinting, and yes i have gotten in trouble with the law, but i just take the damn ticket, cause its worth it. i just wanna be safe since i travel with my wife all the time.
Thats what i said previously....if kena samman you would loose only rm300. But image if you stop at 2am. They out smart you and take your away just image how much loss that is. For me my car is dark tint. Road block are not there 24/7. Just to be safe now a days. I would rather get caught by cops rather than those bastards.

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
for me, i dun wan give my money either bastard or police:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
You must be driving kancil. No need to worry about tinting and police saman. LOL

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Guys,

Need your support. I need quantity to complaint and boost up the service for Polis Diraja Malaysia :

Lets all put our support and complaint about the police now a days being very weak :

http://www.rmp.gov.my/base.cfm?path=complaint/complaint_menu.cfm

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
You must be driving kancil. No need to worry about tinting and police saman. LOL

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Guys,

Need your support. I need quantity to complaint and boost up the service for Polis Diraja Malaysia :

Lets all put our support and complaint about the police now a days being very weak :

http://www.rmp.gov.my/base.cfm?path=complaint/complaint_menu.cfm
i think u drive type-Rubbish, lol. c my avatar oso noe wat car i drive lah, stupid.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Another tips that i found not that difficult to try to help us keep our car in the vicinity. Actually it has been throughly disscussed/critics before this and we no need to do more here i think. Just to highlight maybe some of us not came across this article (courtesy of autoworld).

http://forum.autoworld.com.my/index.php?showtopic=83834

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
guys..please read my latest updates on the first page.

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
If you get caught by the police for having too dark tinting, wouldnt they ask you to go puspakom to test th VRT? If deemed to dark, they will ask you to remove it no?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
in road block if you are 'lucky' enough, some they tell you to tear on the spot.

Let's say they tell you to go to Puspakom for inspection, if you know your tint sure won't pass the regulations, tear it off before you drop your car there. Save the trouble.

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
in road block if you are 'lucky' enough, some they tell you to tear on the spot.

Let's say they tell you to go to Puspakom for inspection, if you know your tint sure won't pass the regulations, tear it off before you drop your car there. Save the trouble.
Thanks for the clarification. Then its not really worth it to tint darker and take your chance with the cops.

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
People now days "very brave" one...some are foreigners.
They used any tactics just to get your car, then used it for robbery, cut it and sold it, or maybe separate all the part to be sold in the "black market"
Police should increase the routine time to walk around, in case in the future, when this "bravery man" is on the act, they may be caught!!!
People who live in community should co-operate and to make sure their living place is secure.
Rite now want to drive the car to the mini market near house also need to full lock (handle lock, gear lock, break lock n keypad lock), very scared just to lock with the alarm.
All Malaysian People, let prevent our car being stolen, help others to make sure this thing will not happen again..:driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of those free saturdays without appointment. So decided to conduct a mini experiment.

2 abrasive type polish (Optimum Hyper Polish and Meguiars M205) and 1 chemical based watermark remover (Osren Stain X - professional range) were used. Let the pictures talk.

Common for all cars. The rear windscreen is rich in watermarks. This one has plenty distributed out evenly.

Close...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience