this Sunday got SIC any1 goin ?

ming1705

Banned
Mar 29, 2004
Danny101 said:
kenny,join the toyota gang lah all of us also beginner mah dun worry..........hehehehe :biggrin:

7500rpm, dun worry about a thing we said earlier those r all bullshit actually we all also still very new in the track except for ming1705( mme driver for 3 years)...........hahahah :turtle:
oiiiii!!!! say properly ah...... wher got 3 years. 5 years lah plus 8 years batu tiga. then formula hayabusa 1 year. damm f&*king experience.....close eye also can race.

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Danny101 said:
kenny,join the toyota gang lah all of us also beginner mah dun worry..........hehehehe :biggrin:

7500rpm, dun worry about a thing we said earlier those r all bullshit actually we all also still very new in the track except for ming1705( mme driver for 3 years)...........hahahah :turtle:
i dun mind joining anyone actually....heheheh....beginner...??!!!??!!.....wahhh.....wan mehh........ =P~.....dun care ler, just follow u all n learn stuff oni ya.......

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Danny101 said:
chu what rotor r u looking for, have u call ur foreman regarding the document plz try to get it for me asap tq.........as for dreamy case, becareful u guys the monster is about to run in proper then all will kena tapau......... :biggrin:
Looking for Volvo rotor but donno which model, have to take the sample from my car.
My mech will kau tim the document for u

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
7500RPM said:
wei seriosely lah.. after i read all the replies.. i kinda scared to go track with u all lah.. my car is really really really stock and there is nothing special inside my engine. 100% blardy original. should i just sit back and watch or should i really go in?. i never try track b4 and i duno what u guys will do to me on the track. i heard u all can bang here bang there i very worried lah. i think i better sit back and see first...:P can ah can ah liddat?????
U don't need anything special in the engine, just get the correct alignment setting and check ur tyre pressure and make sure u got healthy engine will do. The most important is Skill.
We all are newbies here, please come n join.

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
oi kenny, dreamy u people no need to sleep wan ah.....still on9, just now only my engine was fitted back to the car gotta start to run in tomorrow..... :frown:

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
thanks for the encouragement guys. appreciate it. i will be going for sure to try out the track. i always hear Eg9 telling me those interesting story on the track, makes me wanna try it too.

ming if can teach a few skills to me... ehhehe..

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
dreamy said:
ming wont teach wan...ming only teach u how to cucuk ppl :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
he will teach wan as long as u know how to play his backside.......hahahahah :biggrin: so comfirm going to sic tomorrow with chu and 7500rpm??

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
confirm confirm confirm...sure to come. no turning back. last min checklist..

slick tyres : Done
extra engine oil : Done
stering : Done
helmet : done
money : done
titanium balls : ready
skills : not done .

hahah.. looking forward for tomorrow. i am bringing 1 friend along.

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
ahhaha.. i duno hoo..... i just went over to my mechanic to buy extra engine oil.. then he ask me why suddenly want to buy oil?. i say tomorrow i going to sepang track to race. sure makan alot of engine oil so i better buy 1 more bottle just in case. my mechanic ask if i got tyres and would i like to borrow his slick. since he asked i say ok loh.. and i asked him to come along to teach me how to drive on the track. :P

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Danny101 said:
oi kenny, dreamy u people no need to sleep wan ah.....still on9, just now only my engine was fitted back to the car gotta start to run in tomorrow..... :frown:
then wat u doin at such hour lerr....?.....jaga baby ahh....hahaha...... =P~ ..... so ur monster can run d...?...

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
dreamy said:
u bringin ur monster com along ??:biggrin: :biggrin:
jk, today i clock my first 150km only woh, i most probably go only next week anyway all the best in ur driving tomorrow and remember to keep cool no matter what happen......heheheh :rock:

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Danny101 said:
jk, today i clock my first 150km only woh, i most probably go only next week anyway all the best in ur driving tomorrow and remember to keep cool no matter what happen......heheheh :rock:
next time don't complain other ppl FFK coz u r ONE of them. :D

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
alamak im blur la... the nick corolla92levin is it the person wearing white and with cap? din, whats ur nick ah? i confuse oledy. u guys arrived a bit later or same with chu & dreamy? hahaha anyways, sorry for the fucked up ride and that gravel scare. :D

GOD really smiled today, giving cloudy all afternoon. the best ramadhan blessing of all! :lol:

dreamy

1,000 RPM
Dec 25, 2004
Visit site
2day trackday wuz fun....
10s to Chu 1st coz teach me bout da racing lines... :biggrin: :biggrin:
ther wuz 3 to 4 SEG 2day all fast fast wan...me slow bai aih
7500RPM y go bac so early
really hav da fun 2day