this Sunday got SIC any1 goin ?

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
dreamy,

is it ok that we meet at the petronas station and we go together cause i am very very new to SIC. what time should we meet?

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
7500RPM said:
dreamy,

is it ok that we meet at the petronas station and we go together cause i am very very new to SIC. what time should we meet?
7500RPM,

Are you the guy that driving SEG with SVT engine, and alway to to AC place at Kepong?

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
hehehehe GOOD MORNING CHU TAIKO!!! YES IT's me!! the newbie!! :biggrin: i thought u know it was me all the whille!?!??!??... :eek: :dancing2:

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
dreamy,chu......so are you all going next week as well? i'm going next week to run in the engine.......... :smile:

ming1705

Banned
Mar 29, 2004
Danny101 said:
dreamy,chu......so are you all going next week as well? i'm going next week to run in the engine.......... :smile:
all of us sure go one.....me and chu sandwich u then dreamy cucuk u. hahaha! wat a fun......make me can't wait till next sun.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Danny101 said:
I going with dreamy but I won't drive my car in there.
My brake rotor got problem, but still not able to look for replacement. Using Volvo rotor. If can find also not able to mod it on time.
Dreamy going to make use of the race track 1st and going to whack we all on next track day.

Modellista

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2004
wow..dreamy's gona wack all of us in d next track day???uuhh ahhh...bahaya nieee.lyke dis must get ourselves ready la if dont wana get whacked by dreamy..

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
wah lau really envy u guys, can fork out enuff for 2 weeks track days back to back. can someone belanja me ah? yolk said wanna find me sponsor since may oso nothing :lol: entrance fee only will do. wu wu wuuu~

dreamy

1,000 RPM
Dec 25, 2004
Visit site
ming u cucuk la...juz got back my car only duwan masuk workshop again...
i also run-in no whack whack....i juz a newbie blockin da traffic...paiseh

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
EG9 said:
I going with dreamy but I won't drive my car in there.
My brake rotor got problem, but still not able to look for replacement. Using Volvo rotor. If can find also not able to mod it on time.
Dreamy going to make use of the race track 1st and going to whack we all on next track day.
chu what rotor r u looking for, have u call ur foreman regarding the document plz try to get it for me asap tq.........as for dreamy case, becareful u guys the monster is about to run in proper then all will kena tapau......... :biggrin:

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
wei seriosely lah.. after i read all the replies.. i kinda scared to go track with u all lah.. my car is really really really stock and there is nothing special inside my engine. 100% blardy original. should i just sit back and watch or should i really go in?. i never try track b4 and i duno what u guys will do to me on the track. i heard u all can bang here bang there i very worried lah. i think i better sit back and see first...:P can ah can ah liddat?????

ming1705

Banned
Mar 29, 2004
7500RPM said:
wei seriosely lah.. after i read all the replies.. i kinda scared to go track with u all lah.. my car is really really really stock and there is nothing special inside my engine. 100% blardy original. should i just sit back and watch or should i really go in?. i never try track b4 and i duno what u guys will do to me on the track. i heard u all can bang here bang there i very worried lah. i think i better sit back and see first...:P can ah can ah liddat?????
dun wori 7500rpm.....we all beginner...talk big and talk cock only. after go in drive like turtle. com on join us.......drive safe.

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
okok..settle. i will come down. dreamy u got spare helmet ah?. i dun have lah.. i only got bicycle helmet. can i use my mom's kitchen WOK ah?. :P akkakak

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Danny101 said:
chu what rotor r u looking for, have u call ur foreman regarding the document plz try to get it for me asap tq.........as for dreamy case, becareful u guys the monster is about to run in proper then all will kena tapau......... :biggrin:
weii danny bro, wahh wanna go 2 weeks in a row ahh....i cannot afford lehh.....but then oso, depends on brother choong lerr......hahahah.......i'll discuss wif him n c how ler..........

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
kenny,join the toyota gang lah all of us also beginner mah dun worry..........hehehehe :biggrin:

7500rpm, dun worry about a thing we said earlier those r all bullshit actually we all also still very new in the track except for ming1705( mme driver for 3 years)...........hahahah :turtle: