This SuckS : Credit card talks end

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
acura said:
hey guys... my lecturer asked us to do this topic for my presentation .. >_<

"The government has informed all petrol stations to stop using the credit cards after Hari Raya, how will this affect the dealers and customers?... "

this was before i read today's news paper about the latest news..

SIGH...
tis is year 2005

if wan stop using credit card at pump...ask bank dun promote credit card la..no use oledi

after petrol station rejected..slowly all participant outlets oso rejecting credit card d lo...

then....all malaysian wil carry a hand bag will full loaded of cash inside.....criminal cases rising up from tat time.....confirmed.....

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
no i cant do that....the organiztion wont allow us to do so....like i said....its all depends on the president....its like an army following a general orders...simple....if the president stated the issue has been settle and we gain what we want....of course we will continue or CC service...but knowing what happen now...its we dont get what we fighting for...iam sure that the president will come up with somethings....if iam the only one that still proceed with the plans....iam a traitor....
zephyr3d:
woah u so outdated, been driving it for almost 4 months already. anyone told you i also already being lock up behind the bar? :(

zoohalee mate,
this is curiousity question, y do sometimes i do see kiosk that do not have cc services? normally those small kiosk. tengah puasa nie, jangan la marah marah.

i sing for you ... selamat! hari raya, aidilfitri hari yang mulia, setahun, hanya sekali, merayakan hari yang mulia ini. seeeeelamat haaaaari raaaaaaaaaya.....................

mind my voice..!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Crashvenom said:
zephyr3d:
woah u so outdated, been driving it for almost 4 months already. anyone told you i also already being lock up behind the bar? :(

zoohalee mate,
this is curiousity question, y do sometimes i do see kiosk that do not have cc services? normally those small kiosk. tengah puasa nie, jangan la marah marah.

i sing for you ... selamat! hari raya, aidilfitri hari yang mulia, setahun, hanya sekali, merayakan hari yang mulia ini. seeeeelamat haaaaari raaaaaaaaaya.....................

mind my voice..!!
it takes a while for a news to travel fr PG down to KL, and somemore due to the recent haze condition, information travelled even slower... but theres one news that really caught my attention... heard that u're now the mayor of PG island leh. Congrats to you. hahahaha. :D

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
zephyr3d said:
it takes a while for a news to travel fr PG down to KL, and somemore due to the recent haze condition, information travelled even slower... but theres one news that really caught my attention... heard that u're now the mayor of PG island leh. Congrats to you. hahahaha. :D
woah..!! like that also you found out. you running CSI ah?
not mayor la, a little lower. lol.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
acura said:

"The government has informed all petrol stations to stop using the credit cards after Hari Raya, how will this affect the dealers and customers?... "

SIGH...
Allow me to give you some pointers...

Dealers:

1. Risk of losing business to other petrol stations (customers switch to competitors)

Customers:

1. Inconvenience - need to standby cash.
2. Safety - robberies (occur in the early 80s)

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
hey about this topic...
i did a bit research... but i still kenot find enough information.. help me out here...
i found out its 1.25% additional charges for petrol stations...

you know like when u by a handphone at a shop OR u go to muchanic shop they will charge u additional 3% for using credit card...

why do they charge it differently in petrol stations? why is it incurred to the ptrol dealers?

where can i get this information?

thanks

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
acura said:
hey about this topic...
i did a bit research... but i still kenot find enough information.. help me out here...
i found out its 1.25% additional charges for petrol stations...

you know like when u by a handphone at a shop OR u go to muchanic shop they will charge u additional 3% for using credit card...

why do they charge it differently in petrol stations? why is it incurred to the ptrol dealers?

where can i get this information?

thanks
Different line of business = different rates. For example, retail outlets normally 3% because of its high risk nature (selling price of any product is higher than petrol stations).

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
acura said:

SIGH...
EITHER

-- some ppl will lose weight, cos need to go down from the car and pay at counter, little bit more exercise....heheheee :biggrin:

OR

-- more job opportunity (does the govnmt aloow Bangla and Indon to work a gas station? I remember there was a ban last time....???) cos the station will hire the walking cashiers......

and another sign that for sure will happen ----

more robbery case cos now the stations has more CASH like the old days!!!!!!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
all think for the petrol station... nobody think for banks ar?? Banks also need to untung wan maaa.... 1.25% isn't that much whut... they also need to cari makan so can pay those people who put cash in the bank interest maaa... and not to mention with the number of credit card frauds going around in petrol stations... we're lucky enuff the bank didn't decide to NOT give petrol stations credit card machines. =Þ

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
I have yet to find a petrol stand open after 8pm here in Japan, apart from the automated ones.. that might be a good idea..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
alvin24 said:
all think for the petrol station... nobody think for banks ar?? Banks also need to untung wan maaa.... 1.25% isn't that much whut... they also need to cari makan so can pay those people who put cash in the bank interest maaa... and not to mention with the number of credit card frauds going around in petrol stations... we're lucky enuff the bank didn't decide to NOT give petrol stations credit card machines. =Þ
Hello, 18% annual interest + min RM80/year/card for membership. Just sits beside ah looong. They charge on both side. Even the income tax dept also not that hungry. They don't double tax on people.

I think is good for not using cc for fuel up the car. I saw a lot of my friend screw up their financial, who start with the 1st full tank.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ace79 said:
... For me, I don't find it a hassle to carry plenty of cash around.
trust me, man. You will feel it after you met someone never know in your life and put a penknift on your neck, asking you for money.

ace79 said:
Most of my regular customers carry thousands in their pockets daily, and I did ask them why don't you use your credit card? Their answer was : Use credit card? No lah, only when I am abroad ... and most of these nice fellas drive cars like Ferrari Modena, Merc V8 Kompressor, M3, 6 Series coupe etc. If rich fellas can do it, why can't us?
so when are u getting your Ferrari?

PS: Rich people =! smart people

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
I think the point for all this fight is for petrol kiosk owner to gain more.. but hey, everybody want more..

1st.. bank offer cc facility to petrol kiosk.. if u want, u have to pay 1.25% of sales to the bank.. <-- bad ass banks of course always wanna make money..

2nd.. Petrol kiosk say i want.. wanna attract more customer.. <-- good la, convinient mah.. petrol kiosk can make more sales

3rd.. fuel price go up.. comm maintain, interest maintain.. less profit for same amount of capital. <-- bad, less income for kiosk

4th.. fight with government.. increase comm or ban CC facility. <-- OK ma, fair fight what

5th.. Transfer the interest charge to customer.. <-- of course la bad, Petrol kiosk r the one agreed to the term before hand (to make more sales).. If Petrol Kiosk are concern about this (decrease of income due to CC facility), why agree to the term at the first place??

Zohailee, thats why there are argument here.. everybody dont agree for the interest transfer because u (petrol kiosk) ask for it at the first place.. it happens because u r tryin to get more at the first place. get my point??

if dont agree with the interest charge to you, then stop the facility la (back to the 1st case, kill the root cause).. people are angry because u r tryin to charge it to the consumer.. but dont complain later if your sales dropped..

but cc will still be accepted any way, so what the heck..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My dashboard is beginning to "bloat" due to the heat because i have been parking my car under the hot sun for the past 2 years. Now the vent begin to peel off already. Anyone know how to fix this? Can the dashboard be re-wrapped or laminate? Any shop that i can go to fix this? My car is Kia Spectra by the way

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience