This SuckS : Credit card talks end

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

iam 24 years old...and invovle in the business with my family nearly 20 years...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
iam 24 years old...and invovle in the business with my family nearly 20 years...
ohhhh..... so your family has been in that business for 20 years.. aijoh... hahaha. But well, technically, u ARE somewhat involved in that business for 24 yrs then. heh heh heh.

hey zoohalee, take it ez ok? there is always ways to earn things back in return... ways to make money changes according to the era or situation. A business technique 10 yrs ago, may not work in the current situation, so, it has to be tweaked to suit the situation.

sometimes, to let go a bit, will return more benifit than totally cutting things off. I'm sure u get what i mean. No return without investment. Many things don't run by the book. ;)

Last edited:

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Now it seems like some ppl do get the reasoning behind PDAM's plan to boycott the usage of CC cards at petrol stations, at some ppl doesn't. For those who doesn't know the full story, please refrain from making any comments here in this particular thread.

I forgot who made the comment that I was whining about my job. No, I'm not whining. I'm just stating some of the facts that regular ppl doesn't know. Most of us ( the "real" dealers, those who really worked for the best service for their customers ) actually do bend our back for our customers. Anyway, what I have "learned" and still "learning" is that, if I don't do my business the correct way, the money earned is not "halal", that's all.

I chose not to use CC because : I had one bfr, and I end up paying around RM 2 - 3k each month. I was spending unnecessarily because I know that when I don't have cash, I still have my CC to pay for it. That is why I closed up my CC account and got myself a cash/debit card to replace it, Visa Electron lah. Anyway, what I practiced in terms of money management ( what I learn from my old man ) is that if you don't have enough cash, don't buy it. Save up until you can afford to buy the particular product / services. Always manage your money, avoid from tying your bank account to loans or charges ( like CC lah ) that you don't need. The only loan under my name is my car, that's all. I can't afford to pay my car in cash like my old man lerr... Always carry enough cash for that particular day's need. For me, I don't find it a hassle to carry plenty of cash around. Most of my regular customers carry thousands in their pockets daily, and I did ask them why don't you use your credit card? Their answer was : Use credit card? No lah, only when I am abroad ... and most of these nice fellas drive cars like Ferrari Modena, Merc V8 Kompressor, M3, 6 Series coupe etc. If rich fellas can do it, why can't us? Keep a couple of CCs, but try to avoid using 'em, unless really necessary ( registering yourself into a private hospital, for example ) and try paying everything else using cash.

My opinion is that : if you want the convenience not to carry cash around, and replace 'em with CCs, you must bear the costs lah. Simple, since it's you who wanted the luxury to do so. I chose to use Visa Electron, and I'm paying certain charges for the luxury of using one, and I'm not complaining because I chose to do so. The only weakness of cash / debit cards is that it's not usable for Net purchases, this is where a normal CC would come into play..

The banks are the real culprit here, not us end users, not petrol station owners and not PDAM. They're making so much money, got so used to it, and now, they don't want to let go and share the burden the rest of us had to carry.

Some ZTHians are putting up comments that's pretty "fiery"... not a good idea lah guys, we are all under the same reasoning : we love cars! No need to put "fiery" comments lah...

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

to be detail...my family invovle in this business for 19 years edi...since 1986...how the hell that i been invovle for 24 years???...i dont really see where u going with this...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
but somehow or rather, u can't really blame the bank. Itz somehow root down to the user.. itz your choice to how you spend your $$ wot.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

and crashvenom

i will not close my CC services unless the president of PDAM order us to....this is why we being called an ORGANIZATION.....leader leads us the way....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
to be detail...my family invovle in this business for 19 years edi...since 1986...how the hell that i been invovle for 24 years???...i dont really see where u going with this...
neither do i coz i'm not that concern bout your life. hahaha.. just so happened that u stated it in your previous replies.

but anyhow, i'm still opting for CC services at petrol kiosk. So, knowing that the service will still continue after raya is a good news for me.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
and crashvenom

i will not close my CC services unless the president of PDAM order us to....this is why we being called an ORGANIZATION.....leader leads us the way....
so that means u dont get to opt out? i mean... different ppl has different way of running a business... so what if u want to opt out CC services? Will the organization allow u to do so?

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

what the???.....malas aku nak layan...

anyway...for the people who reply being a business gradute doesnt means that u can be success in ur business....i agreed with that....it doesnt means that u be rich one day....the problem with me is when crashvenom stated that i dont know anything about it....so standing in my oppinions cause me to not be pleased about it....how can you say that i know nothing about it???...what did he and u fellas know???....

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

zephyr3d said:
so that means u dont get to opt out? i mean... different ppl has different way of running a business... so what if u want to opt out CC services? Will the organization allow u to do so?

no i cant do that....the organiztion wont allow us to do so....like i said....its all depends on the president....its like an army following a general orders...simple....if the president stated the issue has been settle and we gain what we want....of course we will continue or CC service...but knowing what happen now...its we dont get what we fighting for...iam sure that the president will come up with somethings....if iam the only one that still proceed with the plans....iam a traitor....

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
Like i said before. just merajur it take some time to solve .... no one will give up on petrol deal...... what ever business dealing with Petrol is a sure win business .... just depend how much they wanted to earn .........

Now everything solve ........ it sure got a best solution ........

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
zephyr3d said:
neither do i coz i'm not that concern bout your life. hahaha.. just so happened that u stated it in your previous replies.
Bro, please refrain from putting such "fiery" comments, not a good idea la bro. Nanti later on "gaduh - gaduh" on this forum, not nice lerr..

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
hey guys... my lecturer asked us to do this topic for my presentation .. >_<

"The government has informed all petrol stations to stop using the credit cards after Hari Raya, how will this affect the dealers and customers?... "

this was before i read today's news paper about the latest news..

SIGH...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if i post in the wrong place just help move to correct 1..thanks.

my wira aeroback SVDO having problem. once 1day didnt start it then the next day battery is weak cant start the car:bawling:. stock car,new battery. i already unplug the radio socket but it happened also.

i using the same way show in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience