This is what Malaysians have become...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
not a good example but sometimes parking your car at the curve basement really hard.always full house like yesterday massive jammed there...
You're right, that is a bad example. There is no excuse for parking in a disabled spot if you or any of your passengers aren't disabled.

Beside, I can tell you, even on normal days, there are asshole cheapskate motherfuckers who park their cars whichever way they want, beside the road and wherever else they see fit, even when there is plenty of proper parking available. Why exactly, I have no idea. These cheapskate motherfuckers include people in expensive cars.

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

The crime:- parking in a handicap lot, without a handicap sticker or even being handicap

What's more sad:- The Curve's "so called security guards" not even bothered to enforce the rules they set.

Noticed that the Handicap lot has a different floor color than the normal lots.
The person is definately handicap; either in the sight, or in the brain ... or maybe BOTH :hmmmm:

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
OMG..60 year old p$%n star?
oh no.....dont ISA me

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
It's the same everywhere else in the world lah. Typical city-folk mentality.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
The Satria from TEAM FUZE parking in handicap lot case I remember well.

The reason the Satria owner said was "....late for movie appointment......" :hmmmm:

THe picture of this TEAM FUZE satria was posted somewhere in this forum.

And the irony of it was rather than an apology, other TEAM FUZE members came to defend the retarded Satria owner by saying ".....there are people out there who are jealous of us TEAM FUZE and victimizing on the Satria....."

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The Satria from TEAM FUZE parking in handicap lot case I remember well.

The reason the Satria owner said was "....late for movie appointment......" :hmmmm:

THe picture of this TEAM FUZE satria was posted somewhere in this forum.

And the irony of it was rather than an apology, other TEAM FUZE members came to defend the retarded Satria owner by saying ".....there are people out there who are jealous of us TEAM FUZE and victimizing on the Satria....."
Birds of a feather...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net

The crime:- parking in a handicap lot, without a handicap sticker or even being handicap

What's more sad:- The Curve's "so called security guards" not even bothered to enforce the rules they set.

Noticed that the Handicap lot has a different floor color than the normal lots.
hey...i think i know this fella...one of my neighbour la..will try to snap one pic for u guys. He use to park his vehicle in an INCONSIDERATE manner one wo..

AlfieYee

Jan 1, 2008
Maybe he carried a handicapped passenger. Can't jump to conclusions.

doesn't matter la bro, if he carried 10 handicapped passengers in his/her car. Drop all 10 of them off at the nearest lift, then go park your car in a normal lot.

the whole purpose of the lot is meant for the handicap DRIVER...not the handicap PASSENGER...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Its not the same. Come to Australia or any developed country and you will see the difference.
I lived in Australia for nine years. Aussie roads-users are far and away much more courteous than their Malaysians counterparts but I'm inclined to say that the closer you get to big cities such as Melbourne or Sydney, the less polite people will become if compared to, say for example, Hobart. Once you get into the Holiday Season with all the Christmas shopping rush, that's when most the a$$hat drivers make an appearance.

I would agree with the other poster about America....it can be doghouse when it comes to rude and aggresive drivers.

Of course it makes no excuse for us Malaysians to behave in such a manner, especially since we like to tell the world how polite we are (we are not actually..at best, we are insensitive).

I tend to wave and acknowledge drivers who gave way to me. I even wave to traffic cops and give them the 'thumbs up' at controlled intersections on a regular basis. I wonder how many Malaysians drivers actually do that. Most of the drivers to whom I give way do not even give a courteous wave....and sad to say, in my personal experience, women are the most indifferent in this respect....then again I have been known to give the finger salute to drivers who really deserve it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As there was a poll on the recent best GTR, here's a great video comparing all these cars. Look at Tsuchiya on the wheel of the R35, battling his other friends on the familiar circuit of Tsubuka. Look out older GT-R, you're about to be eaten!

YouTube - Skyline R32 GTR VS R33 GTR VS R34 GTR VS R35 GTR
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience