Third party in relationship

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The Truth ...... "You CAN'T handle the Truth .... " - line from Few Good Men ....

But seek I shall ...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The deeper, da better mah .....

"Boldly go where no mankind has gone before ..." - Star Trek.

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
life must go on anyway...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I just wanna ask, after 1 year and 8 months, did the thread owner manage to test drive yet? Or he is driving now at 72pumps/minute? Or already chnaged for newer rides? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :burnout:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
what would you say about it?

i met with a nice girl. We are close-friend for a few months. i think both of us are happy about that. we share alot of common interest. lets say we are very close friend.

To be frank i do have feeling for her since the first day. After sometime i got the info from her friend that she is actually someone's gf. I mean if she is really being with someone, then alot of thing shouldnt have happened between us la. Until now, she never mention anything about this.

Now deep down inside me, i dont know whether i should continue seeing her. Will this stop u guys from going after someone u love?
My first thought on the issue is that if a girl is all that good, she'd already been taken. Secondly, if her boyfriend is a good guy, she won't be swayed.

I think you should carry on enjoying her company and hint to her that you will be interested in taking things further should she be open to the idea. It must be let known however that your principle is that she must leave her current boyfriend first should she decide to go out with you. The occasional flirt, if reciprocated may indicate if she has intent. If she doesn't then well, stay away because nothing hurts more than unrequited love.

It's just my opinion. My morals have been slightly loosened over the years :) I see nothing wrong in casting the line, and baiting the fish. Can't always dive in head first, scaring the them away. I know this analogy sounds crude but which one doesn't?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friend of mine, Eddie Wong got rob in Damansara Uptown around 12+am just now. The car Nissan Sentra 1.8 black color, PHH 3788 was gone with the robber. Any info about this car pls call Eddie at 019-5719376 :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience