Third party in relationship

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
what would you say about it?

i met with a nice girl. We are close-friend for a few months. i think both of us are happy about that. we share alot of common interest. lets say we are very close friend.

To be frank i do have feeling for her since the first day. After sometime i got the info from her friend that she is actually someone's gf. I mean if she is really being with someone, then alot of thing shouldnt have happened between us la. Until now, she never mention anything about this.

Now deep down inside me, i dont know whether i should continue seeing her. Will this stop u guys from going after someone u love?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
buat-tak-tahu? alot of things happen between you two.....

wheres the popcorn?

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
if ur a 3rd party...
if ur happy...i dun see any reason y you should hold back
she's not married...she still can choose
but thats juz an opinion
my principles are against disturbing someone else's gf

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
if the bf is an ass...then go...tats wat i did
or, u just b normal friends with her, see if she mention anything, if she say anything about unhappy with her bf all u can do is listen, u cant take action, so wait til she take her own action and if u are in a position for advantage then go ahead

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I think there's already a few of this kinda third-party-in-a-relationship threads la. hehe

bryan90s,
3-some ma. hehehe Just kidding. This is actually a rather subjective discussion. There are both right and wrong ways in whatever point of view that you may want to look at. Here are the contradictory views.

If you go after her, it is not wrong. Why? Because she's not married and she's still entitled to choose. The final decision lies with the lady. If she's really strong hearted for her bf, she won't be affected by your courting game. If she's weak and the fire for her bf just ain't really that bright and strong anymore, then she may just fall for you. But if you do this, maybe you would remember that if she can split with her bf just for you, she may split with you just for another guy. Having considered that, you could just enjoy whatever time you may have with her. If you do this also, you may have a bad reputation for stealing people's girl. If word goes around, the light on you won't be good. I think you would be able to work out the consequences.

If you stay away from her and not disturb her relationship, she won't have that chance to fall for you and thus, will still be with her bf without external disturbances, so to speak. Your reputation would not be tarnished. The only thing is that she may be the one for you and you for her, but you've let that chance pass. Yet again, I'm sure you will know that she is not the only one who will be suitable for you. There's heaps of girls out there and it's only a matter of time before you forget this girl and find another one, either unnaturally or naturally. :)

For me, personally, I won't disturb other people's relationship, although I did once. But I don't wanna do it again. If I don't do anything but the girl automatically likes me, then that's a different story altogether. haha

That's what I think la. hehe

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
all the time....most of the couple when their gf is pretty....third party easily occur

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
just wanna know... if she already married then u r really third party!! but if both of u not yet married wat for u hold back???? just start ur engine n on ur launched control to high boost!!! aim on target n go!!!!!!!!! at least u get wat u love!!!! no worry!!!

me experience as 4th party n grab my ex gf as ppl's 3rd party!!!!

tcy

Known Member
Sep 28, 2004
Visit site
2zzge said:
all the time....most of the couple when their gf is pretty....third party easily occur
hoi.. u saying my gf not pretty ar! hehehehehehehehe :baring_teeth:

henria86

Jul 14, 2006
third party relationships.....

hello
been there done that it stinks to high heaven..
1 u like to be the third fiddle ??
2 the fall back guy??
3 or the person that likes to have there buttons pushed...
4 if u can stand being the third person is fine..
5 do 1 to others like u want to be done! it means what comes around goes around!!
6 but if shes married an if ur just in it for the porking that go for it..she goes back to her husband, an no tied ends..
but from me... i would reather be number 1
henri

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
get a clarification from her 1st...
if she's attached, stay away~
if she's not, be a good fren and c how it goes from there...

it hurts when there's a 3rd party in a relationship..don think it only hurt the bf, it hurt the gal as well....she might fell for u, but she might had a bad time trying to figure out who to be with....and at the same time, cant just leave her bf just like dat...
it's tough~~

need my opinion? i'm ....
been there, still there~~hanging~

jc@

Known Member
May 27, 2004
basically its not wrong for you to go after her, but if the girl will easily go with you and ditch his boy, i guess the same thing will happen again.
no offence ya

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
ask her whether she has bf or not...also go check up yourself. if she tell you she dont have bf but you have good proof to believe that she actually is attach with someone then i advise you better dont get too serious with this girl.

Why? think about it, if she can do this to you and she can go tell other guys she dont have bf when you get together with her....

there are girls who like to flirt around and always looking for "better" men....to stay with this kind of ladies you will have alot of stress unless you are open enough to take it.

I met this kind of girl before, she has bf..but she said no..then trying to get you to go after her because she enjoy the feeling of being "treasure" by many guys....usually we call this kind of girl-------B!tch.......sorry if its too rude..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
links said:
ask her whether she has bf or not...also go check up yourself. if she tell you she dont have bf but you have good proof to believe that she actually is attach with someone then i advise you better dont get too serious with this girl.

Why? think about it, if she can do this to you and she can go tell other guys she dont have bf when you get together with her....

there are girls who like to flirt around and always looking for "better" men....to stay with this kind of ladies you will have alot of stress unless you are open enough to take it.

I met this kind of girl before, she has bf..but she said no..then trying to get you to go after her because she enjoy the feeling of being "treasure" by many guys....usually we call this kind of girl-------B!tch.......sorry if its too rude..
de girl feel treasured by guys ....sigh. fact of life.