Third party in relationship

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
haha.... but seriously got ppl like that wan wat... they pass by, touch and go... haihz... jus like paying toll... ish ish ish

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
i tot they heng smart tag now,stright foward ..............
dee dee if they like to touch and go and say sorry then u say hey then he look back then kick the guy ball's hard,till he cannot stand up,
then say sorry hahaha

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
satria bro, ur one funny guy.... woman who dress sexily are to be punished. Define sexy guys!!

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
haiya... men... r jus sick... i mean 'some' men are jus sick... expecially those with wife... got wife dunno how 2 find wife wana find other women... worst still rape another women... kesian the innocent women... haihz... got baby adi worst... later the baby comeout dunno look like malay or indian or chinese haihz... the world today... haihz... no eye see...

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
satria: yaler.. we employee always suffer ler.. but if work for a well establish company is good but tond of politics.. lol.. even it got nothing to do with u..

well.. i think girls have their freedom to wear anything they want.. as long as they like it.. it does not hurt us to see free show rite?? hehehehe.. jk nia.. i mean as guys sure we will look at girls dressing sexy.. its the fact..

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
portugal...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
simonchangwaimun said:
tohsan ar...dun so straight fwd la...let her find out herself lo
i was like that too...i got to learn it the hard way
tats why i tell her straight,thats also the way i teaches my wife too before we get married so that u don't have to go thru all the non-sense problems,it save u from trouble too,one less trouble person,one more happy person in the world, isn't that good?:regular_smile:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
is natural for guys to look at pretty girl,if a guy dont look at pretty girl its not normal edi
i only like to look at pretty girl face,then i will give eye contact if they look at me hehehe,
only scared 1 thing,scared she is a he.lol

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
i felt strange when a guy looking to another girl when shopping. for example, the couples walk together but girl is walking infront of the guy. When a leng lui pass by or those who looks attractive, the guy will not onli turn his head..
he turn his whole body walking few step to the girl who pass by...

When i see this i felt pity for the couple gf..
darm suxk to have this kinda bf...!!!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
tamz18 said:
i felt strange when a guy looking to another girl when shopping. for example, the couples walk together but girl is walking infront of the guy. When a leng lui pass by or those who looks attractive, the guy will not onli turn his head..
he turn his whole body walking few step to the girl who pass by...

When i see this i felt pity for the couple gf..
darm suxk to have this kinda bf...!!!
its not like the guy going to rape or sleep aroundma, cheer up be sporting, its man and woman nature to enjoy the beauty of God created art,just like judge looking at beauy pageants in swim suit competition! :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai guyz...it's been a long time not log in to this forum....i have one question to ask member's of ZTH....how to get rid or if couldn't to cover scratch on ur car body...(swirl, minor & deep scratch)....thank's in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience