Third party in relationship

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sure can find one if you got money to spend...
kekekekeke

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
ok...thanks for the advice... just hope miracle may happen... but anyway, if she really go there ... what should i do here?... instead of flirting with other girls.....to make her feel that I am still good to her?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
TRUST or GREDDY??
many of us are greedy u know.....

hahahaha

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
cheowweng....is that her posing for ur car?
think she wants to keep her options open still...afterall,its festive seasons and she'd have lots of spares if the rest are busy...get muh drift?

i like the way u wrote GREEN LIGHT~!! and GREEN LIGHT AGAIN....~!!!!
hehe

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
satria_95 said:
bobo,
Can trust or can't trust?

cheowweng,
I tell you what you can really do here which is pretty cool. Come join us for dim sum. hahahaha

hahahaha... typo error.. its can't..

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
cheowweng said:
Hello guys,
Wah... long thread man.... learnt lots of stuff here.
Me, myself got a prob too.
Hmmm, ... well my fren introed me to this damn 7 cun girl last 2 months (October). Okla, as an usual guy, sure terpikat la ... then i start asking for my friend's help bout details bout her lo. Ok, she's single, just broke up. GREEN LIGHT!!! Then we started sms-ing and msn-ing ... till one day i met her with her bf (the so-called ex) holding hands. Okla, felt bad, maybe she decided to go back to him kua ... fine lor ... but we still sms each other once in a while.

Then, my friend secretly helped me by asking her what's going on ler ... she told my fren that the guy cannot let go and violent... used all way to be back with her...like hurting himself la..., disturbing her friends la,...disturbing her family la....bla bla bla. She even told my fren that she starts to like me dee. Ok, this continues (the sms-ing) till one day (mid-november) i met her in a club. Yeah, she was still with her bf and his gang ... but she came to meet me somewhere else ... oklo... the whole night she was sms-ing with me in the club ... I didn't even really party that night cause whole time jusst pressing on my phone.

Ok, here comes the best part... it's already December ... we are already so close (bear in mind, only by sms and msn .. no phone chatting at all) until one night she told me that she just break up...this time for good. Of course, I acted cool lor, don wanna sound desperate right? ... GREEN LIGHT AGAIN!!! This time I take action, I asked her out ... first time I call her on the phone also. Went movie, makan, bla bla bla.... next day also ...makan., go out, bla bla bla.... third day.....finally got her!!!

The story above is not really my problem now... the problem now is damn 7 lots of guys going after her ... she's got more guy frens than girls... damn challenging. She told me that maybe she'll be going to singapore with this dude on christmas... not both of them only, but a group... but pair pair one lar... i told her i can go too but she said she's afraid that the guy may feel awkward (yeah, the guy's one of my competitor) ... now I damn blur dee.. dunno what to do... any ideas?
yea sounds like my situation
the gal i like oso planning to go singapore with a guy
but this one,only with the guy....
i oso wanna talk my problem la
i damn scared i'll end up hurting myself again
currently,my relation with her...can consider good la...
but not couples yet...she dare not...
but i want to...but i scared at the same time...scared that she'll continue treating me coldly...
haih...

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
haih... i also dunno... stupid guys trying to use the romantic feel to get my girl!!!
Anyway there're updates... i went out with her last night her frens... apparently... the guy was there... but she got hold my hands there...so?.......

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
invisible,

where? supermarket... a lot,man! 16,17,18!!! holidays season!!!man,i love fresh fish!!!

satria_95,

u're my man!

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
so u win loh cheow weng
hahahhaha
BMW = best man wins

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys! Just found out that actually the whole going-to-singapore-with-that-guy thingy was just her joke. She said she wanna see my reaction... am i over-reacting? Haha... anyway...thanks for your support!!!

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
Wow... good ending...
Wish all the luck ya bro... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got 1 bottle of Tufoil from Tesco to try it out wonder if it's genuine.

Are Tufoil attracted to magnetic force?
I'm probably going to add a strong magnet on my oil filter and if Tufoil is attracted to magnets, then it'll be wasteful if I do that.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience