Third party in relationship

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
eyong said:
Ok expert ... Next time we go catch mermaid .... Then you can show us your "skills" ya.

Btw, anyone know what happened to Ah Fat? Gone missing liao wor. And have anyone noticed when Ah Fat is active, pocroc is not and wise versa? This is so strange .... like a tact-team in WWE :mouth_closed:
i know y,pocroc on9 on the morning till noon,fat on9 from midnight till dunno wat time,both not the same timing edi

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
problem

Hello guys,
Wah... long thread man.... learnt lots of stuff here.
Me, myself got a prob too.
Hmmm, ... well my fren introed me to this damn 7 cun girl last 2 months (October). Okla, as an usual guy, sure terpikat la ... then i start asking for my friend's help bout details bout her lo. Ok, she's single, just broke up. GREEN LIGHT!!! Then we started sms-ing and msn-ing ... till one day i met her with her bf (the so-called ex) holding hands. Okla, felt bad, maybe she decided to go back to him kua ... fine lor ... but we still sms each other once in a while.

Then, my friend secretly helped me by asking her what's going on ler ... she told my fren that the guy cannot let go and violent... used all way to be back with her...like hurting himself la..., disturbing her friends la,...disturbing her family la....bla bla bla. She even told my fren that she starts to like me dee. Ok, this continues (the sms-ing) till one day (mid-november) i met her in a club. Yeah, she was still with her bf and his gang ... but she came to meet me somewhere else ... oklo... the whole night she was sms-ing with me in the club ... I didn't even really party that night cause whole time jusst pressing on my phone.

Ok, here comes the best part... it's already December ... we are already so close (bear in mind, only by sms and msn .. no phone chatting at all) until one night she told me that she just break up...this time for good. Of course, I acted cool lor, don wanna sound desperate right? ... GREEN LIGHT AGAIN!!! This time I take action, I asked her out ... first time I call her on the phone also. Went movie, makan, bla bla bla.... next day also ...makan., go out, bla bla bla.... third day.....finally got her!!!

The story above is not really my problem now... the problem now is damn 7 lots of guys going after her ... she's got more guy frens than girls... damn challenging. She told me that maybe she'll be going to singapore with this dude on christmas... not both of them only, but a group... but pair pair one lar... i told her i can go too but she said she's afraid that the guy may feel awkward (yeah, the guy's one of my competitor) ... now I damn blur dee.. dunno what to do... any ideas?

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
sounds like im the girl.... = similiar

em... bad bad...
hahaha...

cheowweng said:
Hello guys,
Hmmm, ... well my fren introed me to this damn 7 cun girl last 2 months (October). Okla, as an usual guy, sure terpikat la ... then i start asking for my friend's help bout details bout her lo. Ok, she's single, just broke up. GREEN LIGHT!!! Then we started sms-ing and msn-ing ... till one day i met her with her bf (the so-called ex) holding hands. Okla, felt bad, maybe she decided to go back to him kua ... fine lor ... but we still sms each other once in a while.

Then, my friend secretly helped me by asking her what's going on ler ... she told my fren that the guy cannot let go and violent... used all way to be back with her...like hurting himself la..., disturbing her friends la,...disturbing her family la....bla bla bla. She even told my fren that she starts to like me dee. Ok, this continues (the sms-ing) till one day (mid-november) i met her in a club. Yeah, she was still with her bf and his gang ... but she came to meet me somewhere else ... oklo... the whole night she was sms-ing with me in the club ... I didn't even really party that night cause whole time jusst pressing on my phone.

Ok, here comes the best part... it's already December ... we are already so close (bear in mind, only by sms and msn .. no phone chatting at all) until one night she told me that she just break up...this time for good. Of course, I acted cool lor, don wanna sound desperate right? ... GREEN LIGHT AGAIN!!! This time I take action, I asked her out ... first time I call her on the phone also. Went movie, makan, bla bla bla.... next day also ...makan., go out, bla bla bla.... third day.....finally got her!!!

The story above is not really my problem now... the problem now is damn 7 lots of guys going after her ... she's got more guy frens than girls... damn challenging. She told me that maybe she'll be going to singapore with this dude on christmas... not both of them only, but a group... but pair pair one lar... i told her i can go too but she said she's afraid that the guy may feel awkward (yeah, the guy's one of my competitor) ... now I damn blur dee.. dunno what to do... any ideas?

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
sounds like im the girl.... = similiar

em... bad bad...
hahaha...

cheowweng said:
Hello guys,

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sounded like she's not really into you yet...
if she is; she would have rejected the offer to Singapore.....
wise up!

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
cant say so...
If she is not into u, she wont sms u, n wont reject u for going out wit u or being so close with u...

sometimes girls are like dat.
Just let her do what she thinks is right and mostly, let her have freedom.
Tat all i can say.

Or even ask her, how she feels...
If she did love u, y not trust her? right?

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
cheowweng said:
Hello guys,

well it all depends lar,does she like u more than others,not to throw cold water on u,but love is all about trust,
so just trust her that she wont do any scandle,and give u a green hat to wear,
this is life,its full of fantasies,anything might happen,that we dont know,
so give some space to her and ur self,
some times if we try 2 hard we will end up loosing the bettle
u say ur GF is going in 1 group,but does she stay in 1 room with the guy,if not than ok lar,
if yes then u got a big problem,meaning its time for u to move on and leave the past.

just some advise and openion,hope no hard feeling

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i still can't get girls who say she loves you but still go on holiday with some other guy....eventhough in groups; but all in pairs....
if me; I'm totally restrictive...

Trust comes in 2-way-communication. Basically how do you expect to show trust in above situation. First of all; can ask whether or not can invite someone else to follow the group....if cannot; than sorry...don't go!

maybe it's just me!

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
haih... i also know that it's about trust le... even on that day we first got together, I even had dinner with her parents ... she told me that I am the first guy who's brave enough to have dinner with them so fast ...

Same room or not I dunno...... but shit may happen man...

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
problem

haih... i also know that it's about trust le... even on that day we first got together, I even had dinner with her parents ... she told me that I am the first guy who's brave enough to have dinner with them so fast ...

Same room or not I dunno...... but shit may happen man...

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
b00n said:
i still can't get girls who say she loves you but still go on holiday with some other guy....eventhough in groups; but all in pairs....

Trust comes in 2-way-communication. Basically how do you expect to show trust in above situation. First of all; can ask whether or not can invite someone else to follow the group....if cannot; than sorry...don't go!

maybe it's just me!
it's like cakap tak serupa bikin

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
b00n said:

maybe it's just me!
no not u alone! i'm like u also!:_: we're in da same boat!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
cheow weng,

i'm like u last time,dun bee to serious bout tis... i knew it's hard to accept cos we always think it in negative way everytime our gal going oustation with guys whether with group or what shit... if she really love u sure she'll bring u there!
i'm now already fed up with tis...so keep flirting around! find as much spare as possible! ok,u want to go to singapore with tis man,rite? go on... i also going to sg with tat gal or group,maybe we meet there,ok? hahaha...

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
keong_GSR said:
cheow weng,

i'm like u last time,dun bee to serious bout tis... i knew it's hard to accept cos we always think it in negative way everytime our gal going oustation with guys whether with group or what shit... if she really love u sure she'll bring u there!
i'm now already fed up with tis...so keep flirting around! find as much spare as possible! ok,u want to go to singapore with tis man,rite? go on... i also going to sg with tat gal or group,maybe we meet there,ok? hahaha...
good 1 keong

but where to find the other gal or group?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros n sifus... :adore:
for normal air filters...
as time goes by da filter will get dirty n more dirty...
so normally we'll need to clean it up or perhaps change to a new one...

my question here...
how bout for those who installed trumpets in their engine...?
is there anything dat they need to clean up juz like normal air filter...??
will da netting in da trumpets will be collecting objects n dirts will pile up as time goes by...??
:hmmmm:

sorry for being noob hehehe...
tq to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience