The Xtreme Nights' Ladies Preview

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007
"..........i mean u're the continent traveller..we are nothing compared to u................."

again u r trying to drag others in. . . such a loser........but i have to admit you've got so much funny pics in your hard disk. keep surfing for more. seems like u r fulfilling your fantsay to the max !!!

post some more pics so that all my mates can see and laugh at you........... :)

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
"..........i mean u're the continent traveller..we are nothing compared to u................."

again u r trying to drag others in. . . such a loser........but i have to admit you've got so much funny pics in your hard disk. keep surfing for more. seems like u r fulfilling your fantsay to the max !!!

post some more pics so that all my mates can see and laugh at you........... :)
bro i think you gotta lighten up a little...people are just giving comment cos they are comparing it with last year's girls.Why should be offended by the comments unless they are commenting about you family members/gf/wife and so on.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
bro i think you gotta lighten up a little...people are just giving comment cos they are comparing it with last year's girls.Why should be offended by the comments unless they are commenting about you family members/gf/wife and so on.
Hm...let me guess, one of them is his gf mayb.

ivtec

Mar 6, 2005
malaysia standard la...is like that de la.....dun expect too much..haha....focus on CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
walao first first c woa dam pretty ..but when scroll down more i think i gonna see king kong 2nite at bkt jalik...isk isk

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
not all ZTH members wife are the quality of what was posted in this topic.. some exceed these 'so-so' level.. and some do not.. pls keep yr comments to yrself ...if u find them so attractive go wank in the toilet n dont waste yer precious time posting here or go fuck others in this topic who commented sarcastically abt how these girls looks like. If others post immature response doesnt mean u'd have to imitate them, unless u're a monkey... (monkey see, monkey do) .. seriously, if u think that these girls are so heavenly that none others can supercede, it means yr world is just so small, i'm not saying they are not pretty, but not to the level of pushing a person to criticise on how pple's wife will measure up to them. Go out, see the world, expand your horizons, and lastly, pls grow up...

yoyo blackie....agree what u said...hehehe
different ppl has different level of judging.
if u want me to said those girls are pretty look....sorry i can't say it out.coz they not yet reach the level what i expect...
maybe the organizer should focus a bit while interviewing with these so call car model.
if not then what is the meaning of 香车美人:hmmmm:
香车 already got,but 美人......:banghead:

RC_FD2,

Chill dude,is no good to bring ppl mother out n talk.......peace

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton marked their best finish yet this season in the Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC) at the Rally Islas Canarias El Corte Ingles in Spain as driver Giandomenico Basso brought his Satria Neo S2000 home in ninth place for a well deserved two points for the driver's championship and 16 points for Proton in the manufacturer's standings...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience