Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
NOS can use meh????...hmmmm how about aircond gas....hihiihi.... :D
Blackie u masuk ahh????i will hold a banner for u...."DarKwInG BlacK"

glee

Known Member
Originally posted by MK84@Sep 17 2004, 15:35
You, you got NAAAAAAAAAWWS instead. :lol:

Gary, interesting purse. Are they in cash form or vouchers?
Cheque lor ;) haha. probably like golf, a big mock cheque first on the podium.

if give cash, everyone will mark the winners, and whack them at the sepang exit gate and grab the monies ;)

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i also wanna join hehehehe.. hmm kidding don't think fast enough for my junk car to get in hehehe

piece

Jun 14, 2004
Originally posted by julianpang@Sep 17 2004, 17:32
Glee,

Will Juju be there or not?
Julian,

Julie along with at least another 14 of the AMF queens from the region will be there at the drag. It will be the first showing of the queens. I strongly suggest that you and your friends do not miss this showing. Buy the paddock tickets, that way you will get to mix with the queens.

madtoy

Dec 14, 2003
must have aam competiton license?
must wear fia approv racing suit?
somebody pls help

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

SinghaLee

Sep 18, 2004
Originally posted by glee+Sep 17 2004, 16:18 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (glee @ Sep 17 2004, 16:18 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MK84@Sep 17 2004, 15:35
You, you got NAAAAAAAAAWWS instead. :lol:

Gary, interesting purse. Are they in cash form or vouchers?
Cheque lor ;) haha. probably like golf, a big mock cheque first on the podium.

if give cash, everyone will mark the winners, and whack them at the sepang exit gate and grab the monies ;) [/b][/quote]
Can somebody help? Who can I go to who can fix nos on my bike?

MotoringKT

Nov 15, 2003
Gary Lee, Great jobs for organization the biggest prizes money in the drag motorsport! We in JB few top drag race teams in Malaysia interesting to enter the AMF Drag race but
but we have some question on this few related thing

1)Why the entries closing so early?
2) Is it Compulsory Competition License issue by AAM? Why? We not race whole circuit!
3) Protective Clothing rules? Too hurry! Why no set the rule for next year?
4) Full roll cage for car that exceed certain time and speed? Too hurry! Why no set the rule for next year? Don’t organized something last minits job & make the dragsters not convenient!

5) Engine cc base on what definition? road tax? or others?
6) If only few cars enter will the organization still continue and the prizes money same to give that what they announce?

According ours knowledge the FIA drag race rules which organization practice but we don't have such standard drag track approve by FIA! The Sepang circuit was a international racing track circuit not the proper Drag track!!

The organizers and the race marshals should be fair in handling the events and put up a good show for the spectators. We will ready to enter & to win it far from JB, hope the organization don't last minit change there & here for waste our times, money & effort for supporting the drag motorsport in Malaysia.

Pls to define & write in black and white to post in official web or media...

Thanks

Best regards,

www.vazmaz.com

Maser

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by SinghaLee@Sep 18 2004, 19:34

Can somebody help? Who can I go to who can fix nos on my bike?
SinghaLee

I don't believe there are any shops in Klang valley anyway that is able to fix nos for bikes. Maybe other members might help. Are you entering?

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by piece@Sep 18 2004, 10:37
Julian,

Julie along with at least another 14 of the AMF queens from the region will be there at the drag. It will be the first showing of the queens. I strongly suggest that you and your friends do not miss this showing. Buy the paddock tickets, that way you will get to mix with the queens.
Do i buy the tickets on the day itself?

Btw, are you Peter?

glee

Known Member
hi guys,

The team here at AMF will be available to meetup anyone who is interested in the upcoming Drag race in the Klang Valley.

We hope to be able to answer all the questions and to help out as much as possible, anyone who faces any particular problems with regards to the ultimate 1/4 mile drag clash. If you are interested as a spectator, or just wanna discuss anything to do with cars, or motorsports.. please drop by also.

We will be at the "Sunway Extreme Park" this coming wednesday, 22nd, 8pm, at the mamak stall next to the go-kart track.

Also, the new closing date for the DRAG is: 14th October, 2004

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by glee@Sep 20 2004, 10:10
hi guys,

The team here at AMF will be available to meetup anyone who is interested in the upcoming Drag race in the Klang Valley.

We hope to be able to answer all the questions and to help out as much as possible, anyone who faces any particular problems with regards to the ultimate 1/4 mile drag clash. If you are interested as a spectator, or just wanna discuss anything to do with cars, or motorsports.. please drop by also.

We will be at the "Sunway Extreme Park" this coming wednesday, 22nd, 8pm, at the mamak stall next to the go-kart track.

Also, the new closing date for the DRAG is: 14th October, 2004
hi,

closing is not 24 Sept anymore?

pls confirm. i not able to get AAM just now 20314066

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is the camber on the Myvi adjusted through a horizontal camber bolt threaded through the strut and wheel knuckle?

Does the factory stock camber bolt for the Myvi allow any adjustments? And if it does, how many degrees? I prefer going back to a stock part for more reliability.

If I need to get an aftermarket camber bolt, what is a good quality brand?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience