Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
red evo 6.5 from singapore with NOS
second was a pink 180sx i think with dunno what v8 twin turbo engine
3rd is rx7 old one.. savannah ...

and the race queens.. yamm

admin /tom pleas post those ASAP!!!

thanks man

but the fastest car belong to the pink 180sx. which clock 9.077 seconds...
damn fast

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
chew, the pink 180 sx is powered by RB26, not v8 la, it is a complete Skyline GTR (with 4 wheel attessa) on a 180sx tube frame chasis.

the pink 180 sx lost in the final bcos he missed his 3rd gear, he was leading by about 3 car's distance when they reach the 200m point - the launching was superb, you can see the car leading the evo all the way from starting line until when he missed his 3rd gear, then the evo catch up and won.....

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Originally posted by chew118+Oct 17 2004, 09:44 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chew118 @ Oct 17 2004, 09:44 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> red evo 6.5 from singapore with NOS [/b]

Wow! NOS! Who told you that? I'm surprised even the owner himself doesn't know his car got NOS! LOL :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-chew118
@Oct 17 2004, 09:44
second was a pink 180sx i think with dunno what v8 twin turbo engine [/quote]

Wow! V8 twin turbo! Who told you that again? So what engine is it suppose to be? I thought a RB26 is inline 6? :lol:

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
mr nismo, bagi chance sikit la, maybe ppl just beginning to learn ma.... u long time expert liao.....hehehehe.... :D

but anyway, the pink car was fantastic...

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Eh, btw, didn't saw the Speed D fellas at the pit. Where's everyone?

Kekeke bagi chance... hahaha damn funny lah the gossips... :lol:

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Oct 17 2004, 12:48
Speed D and Links didnt participate.. :(
U should have entered Stan, can at least get third place wakakkakakaka and that's one grand of prize money

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by MrNismo@Oct 17 2004, 12:45

but i think i saw a speed d's worker in the pink 180sx's pit the whole night, that tall feller working in speed d is like the translator for the thai guys cos the thai driver couldn't speak engligh and malay.....

and from the looks of it, they known each other.... probably speed d's thai connection..... anyway, sad to see red sun's R33 flaming like "red sun".....

chew118

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
nismo sorry for the wrong info la..
but i saw a nos tank in the evo when it is in the pit.. the pink 180sx i dunno what engine was told by my frend. he said the the cover was fully chrome and only written v8 wor...

nvm it was an enjoyable night... he miss the third gear ah... aiyah..... no wonder he didnt show up to take the price money lor.....

but great respect for both of them and another thai guy....

btw what happen to the white rx7 lei.. i thought he is fast also how didnt masuk final?

the Kcar class is funny only 2 kancil should have call any kancil or kelisa park outside join hehehe

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Originally posted by chew118@Oct 17 2004, 13:03
nismo sorry for the wrong info la..
but i saw a nos tank in the evo when it is in the pit.. the pink 180sx i dunno what engine was told by my frend. he said the the cover was fully chrome and only written v8 wor...

nvm it was an enjoyable night... he miss the third gear ah... aiyah..... no wonder he didnt show up to take the price money lor.....

but great respect for both of them and another thai guy....

btw what happen to the white rx7 lei.. i thought he is fast also how didnt masuk final?
Wow you saw the NOS tank!? And where is this NOS tank located? You sure it's not a fire extinguisher? :lol:

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by MrNismo+Oct 17 2004, 12:49 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrNismo @ Oct 17 2004, 12:49 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninja_iga@Oct 17 2004, 12:48
Speed D and Links didnt participate.. :(
U should have entered Stan, can at least get third place wakakkakakaka and that's one grand of prize money [/b][/quote]
yea i just found out!! damn!

no need to whack also, bring one race-queen and jalan-jalan sampai finish line also get prize money... sigh!

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by 2jzgte+Oct 17 2004, 12:55 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2jzgte @ Oct 17 2004, 12:55 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrNismo@Oct 17 2004, 12:45

but i think i saw a speed d's worker in the pink 180sx's pit the whole night, that tall feller working in speed d is like the translator for the thai guys cos the thai driver couldn't speak engligh and malay.....

and from the looks of it, they known each other.... probably speed d's thai connection..... anyway, sad to see red sun's R33 flaming like "red sun"..... [/b][/quote]
that tall fella with the hairstyle like standing up wan?
that's Nicholas from Speed D..
Speed D couldn't join for their monster have technical problems and not enough time to fix.. (way before the race, so they chose not to join..)

Links Power came to spectate.. (didn't participate also eh)

the words on the pink 180sx's engine was RB26 bro.
and it's 4-wheel drive..

the RedSun's Skyline? the engine blew up, literally, i have a souvenir, a broken valve!! among the debris was left of a piston, plenty of aluminium parts, cast-iron.. it's not your regular break-the-block-blow-up.. this engine blew apart, and the Race-Marshals had to pick up lots of pieces from the finish line onwards..

the fire was well controlled thanks to the very fast reaction of our fireman and their 'dragster' haha

also, this highlighted WHY the Race Regulations SPECIFIED WHY drivers MUST wear FIA (fire-resistant) suits! (shoes, gloves and helmets must be fire-resistant too, but not mandantory)

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by chew118@Oct 17 2004, 13:03
the Kcar class is funny only 2 kancil should have call any kancil or kelisa park outside join hehehe...
i shud hav brot my stock kancil and enter leh..
third prize got rm1000 rite? :lol:

those speed d's ppl were rite in front of the pit..standin at d pit stand nex to the track..
and sum of them are up there on d roof...
and i heard those thais are representing em..?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience