The Sultan Of Brunei's Garage

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
wonder when the oil supply of brunei will deplete. he'll sure have to sell his cars on ebay. muahaha~

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hAhaa! .. he is rich!.. nothing to say. ! even their citizen cant do anything

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Sometimes i wonder where the OP got all the information. I am from brunei and don't get to see this kinda information also haha. But some of the information is wrong so it does casts doubts. I don't want to correct it lah. Its fun seeing all this information floating around :rofl: and oh yeah to some people, don't talk bad lah about our sultan, he's not all that bad of a person, he's done good deeds that's beyond your imagination.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hahaha!... rich forks... what is the cheapest car in his garage leh.. .
What u guys think

shawnho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2009
Wow so MANY cars wei... And most of the cars are exotic cars. LOL. The sultan of brunei is a real money spender.... Haha.... How I wish i can owned someof those cars....:wavey:

vitrous

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
i heard before, sultan brunei oso got the concept car of bmw. the car which never on the road oso got. waalao:proud::proud:

Bump: i heard before, sultan brunei oso got the concept car of bmw. the car which never on the road oso got. waalao:proud::proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Frenz...

Just want to get some information.

Currently, I'm driving 4G93T with MIVEC gearbox. Since the top speed for this gb, is killing my fuel consumption, planning to change only the 5th gear and using 4G93 5th gear set. Is it possible?

Looking forward for some answers.

Thanx a lot...
ZAM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience