Sultan Ahmad Khan Silver Audi A8

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Got this from e-mail, it said this is not silver color, the body is made from silver! Not sure if its true.

Edit: Its not made of silver ( link )

pic208872kp.jpg

pic024279lf.jpg

pic005037oz.jpg

Thanks to 10000rpm for forwarding the mail.

Last edited:
Dude, it's not pure silver. Cuz if it was, it would oxidise very quickly and turn yellow-y in weeks.

This car was featured sometime ago.. it's pure chrome. A fully chromed A8. A polishing nightmare if you ask me...

Yeah, I've seen the chromed BM, Skyline, and merc. Thought I posted this too.

Also from the email

"> > IT IS NOT SILVER COLOUR,
> >
> > IT IS SILVER!!!!!
> >
> > IF THE OIL PRICES KEEP GOING AT THIS RATE, WE WILL SEE A GOLD AUDI."

If they wanted it in pure silver, they can afford it :)

nice... i've got pics of the chromed beemer.. if anyone wants to see...

but i wouldnt wanna touch these cars on a hot afternoon man.. crazy...

yeah... i got this in my e-mail some time ago also, and its claimed to be pure silver... what a nut case!? what the hell for!?

This is so bling man!

Wish i could drive this car around in Malaysia. Imagine the attention people will give to you. And of coz it'll attract jealous pots who most likely will open their car door at full force when parking beside or just simply scratching it.

And in the morning, the reflection of the sun that gets into other drivers eye.

>IF THE OIL PRICES KEEP GOING AT THIS RATE, WE WILL SEE A GOLD AUDI
Pure silver is more expensive than gold anyway... :D

That cant be pure silver... its completely impractical to have Audi custom build them a car in silver. Material properties are also different. Silver coated or chrome is more likely IMO.

Oh, and beutiful Audi. :D I'd keep the four rings at the grille though.
When you see this, its really down to the BMW 7 series and Merc S-class... this is THE oversized luxury saloon to have.

Last edited:
Do there practice AP system there????

By the way..it doesnt need to have oil to get this rich.....the house look like those our AP kings living...AP is better than oil....Why?? oil will finish oneday but AP is a continue legend... :P

BlackSamurai said:
the A8.. may happen to Rafidah's Lexus soon.

Those chisels...reminds me of a horro movie.....so do remember to leave a note writing " I know what you did last summer" ..

Top Bottom