Part time and full time consultants needed with CIMB Wealth Advisors.

Hiring Now

Part time and full time consultants needed with CIMB Wealth Advisors.

Blaide

Dec 7, 2003
Hi everyone,

We are looking for part time and full time consultants to be a part of our growing company at CIMB Wealth Advisors. CIMB Wealth Advisors Berhad is a subsidiary of CIMB Group, housed under CIMB Group Asset Management. Our group "The Platinum Group" has consistently been ranked in the top 5 in all agencies in CIMB WA.

Platinum group is headed by its two dynamic business woman MS Akmar and MS Elynn. These two young millionaires started their career with CIMB in their early twenties.. :respect: :respect:

They are prominent speakers in several seminars, youth forums, and are brand ambassadors for CIMB WA.

Few of the press releases on them..

MS in The Star

MS in The Star Edu

Speaker for Youth Malaysia 2008

Anyway if you're looking for a part time business or maybe a change of career, we would like to invite you to our office. We are inviting new future consultants every Wednesday (8pm - 10pm) and Saturday (2.30pm - 4.30pm) for our career talk. If you join us, not only you will be able to get higher income, you will also be rewarded with free holidays, car loan incentive and many more. We are result-oriented and reward those who perform :thumbs: :thumbs:

The talk is free!! No obligation what so ever

For those interested you can SMS me at 013-3455154. Sms me your "Name" "No of Pax" "Venue" and "Day" that you want to attend. I.e. SMS: Ahmad 2pax PJ Wednesday.

After you sms you will get a "referance no" from me so to confirm your seats. Only people who registered for the talk will be able to attend it.

Look forward to hearing from you guys, if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. Below is the add to our PJ office.

PWA HQ, A-2-3 Blok A
Dataran Ara Damansara
Jalan PJU 1A/20A
Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Its on the way to subang airport, contact me if you need directions. We will also be having talks all over Malaysia. Please refer to the first post for any updates. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Update:

Our coming career talk for this week;

PJ Office
Wednesday 11th June 2008, 8pm to 10pm and; Saturday 14th June 2008, 2.30pm to 4.30pm

IPOH CIMB WA Branch
Sunday 15th June 2008, 3pm to 6pm

Kota Kinabalu
Monday 16th June 2008, 3pm to 6pm

Regards,

Azwan

[email protected]
013-3455154

Last edited:

Blaide

Dec 7, 2003
Hi guys, thanks for everyone's support. We had about 40 people who came for our talk. Please check out the first post for any update.

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a beautiful, clear, Saturday morning over at Proton's Centre of Excellence, and as the birds chirp among the flock and the morning dew begins to drip off the tips of the petals, we close our eyes and hear the sounds of… overwhelming horsepower.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience