The Star: Let Mat Rempit show their talents in contest

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I WOULD like to congratulate Putera Umno chief Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim and his members for organising various welfare activities involving the Mat Rempit such as cleaning up a mosque, a kindergarten and a school in Teluk Batik and gotong-royong at an orphanage in Kajang.

These are very positive and encouraging efforts made by the movement to help these highly energetic youths find a purpose in life, and perhaps also act as a “safety-valve” for their excess adrenaline and raging hormones.

At the same time I also admire the complicated stunts that Shahfiez Shamsuri can do on his motorcycle (Sunday Star, Oct 8).

I guess if this is conducted in a controlled environment it could be regarded as another extreme sport for the youths.

When I see how the United States started the popular American Idol and then followed up with So You Think You Can Dance? as positive outlets for young Americans to express themselves, I wonder why some Malaysian entertainment companies (e.g. the Fear Factor sponsors or producers) do not take the opportunity and organise a contest for the Mat Rempit to audition in a safe place like a stadium.

Perhaps their talents, skills and raw guts will be noticed and may land them a job in the film industry as stuntmen, not just in Malaysia.

Such shows can be televised around the world for greater exposure and make Malaysia stand out on the map.

My take: This is SICK! Can you control a bunch of law-breakers? Plus, rempits do not want any form of control over their so-called 'entertainment'. Keep on dreaming, my friend...

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
Let them do it, i wanna read the headlines in the press about some 50 or more of mat rempits die in the process.

while they at it, police can tapau them all in a stadium, no need to play hide n seek on public road..brilliant!

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i'd like to congratulate stupid abdul azeez for getting 3000 potential murderers and barbaric rempits into UMNO...
my dearest mahathir...love live mahathir to see the down fall of umno...

to the guy who suggested this stupid shit idea...
why dun u get ur bloody ass on ur kapchai and show off on the streets?
how stupid can u get?
u think u can get datukship for sucking up azeez's balls?
u only will get datukSHIT from the public
so dun make us laugh,ass

to azeez,if u still think rempits are ur son-in-laws,to hell wiht u,..bring on the ISA
i shall have the ISA kick u to spg renggam for conspiracy to overthrow the government

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim, is a new malaysian comedian?

When I see how the United States started the popular American Idol and then followed up with So You Think You Can Dance? as positive outlets for young Americans to express themselves, I wonder why some Malaysian entertainment companies (e.g. the Fear Factor sponsors or producers) do not take the opportunity and organise a contest for the Mat Rempit to audition in a safe place like a stadium.

this joker must have hit his head on all of the walls when he woke up..

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
Well you see dare devil in US dies too....so can this mat rempits....so is better let them die there (organise a contest for the Mat Rempit ) rather than injure others while doing their stuns or racing around.....then we can reduce the rempit in malaysia....other than tat do u have any other brighter idea....send them into jail wat for waste our tax pay for them to eat and stay......

acbc said:
I WOULD like to congratulate Putera Umno chief Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim and his members for organising various welfare activities involving the Mat Rempit such as cleaning up a mosque, a kindergarten and a school in Teluk Batik and gotong-royong at an orphanage in Kajang.

These are very positive and encouraging efforts made by the movement to help these highly energetic youths find a purpose in life, and perhaps also act as a “safety-valve” for their excess adrenaline and raging hormones.

At the same time I also admire the complicated stunts that Shahfiez Shamsuri can do on his motorcycle (Sunday Star, Oct 8).

I guess if this is conducted in a controlled environment it could be regarded as another extreme sport for the youths.

Perhaps their talents, skills and raw guts will be noticed and may land them a job in the film industry as stuntmen, not just in Malaysia.

Such shows can be televised around the world for greater exposure and make Malaysia stand out on the map.

My take: This is SICK! Can you control a bunch of law-breakers? Plus, rempits do not want any form of control over their so-called 'entertainment'. Keep on dreaming, my friend...

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Hehehe...any of you guys been to the States? Have you seen the groups of superbike owners doing the same thing these mat rempits do, and in the same time, the general public sayd BOO to them and the Po-Po starts chasing 'em?

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
the govt should get a big group of sniper to give all the rempits a head shot whenever they are seen on the road. Needless to say much, to hell with them !!

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
ExceL said:
Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim, is a new malaysian comedian?

this joker must have hit his head on all of the walls when he woke up..
wahhaha
comedian...
hey bro
lets go spg renggam together!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
No need hand bomb la... try napalm... easily wipe out 500 rempits. Anyone willing to smuggle out from the military?

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
EON should design a new car for ppl to crash rempits.....and we get 10 bucks for each rempit we killed by bringing their arms or fingers as the prove. Think this is fair enough and a win win situation. 10 bucks - the value of their life and i think it's more than enough......................

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004

head in his ass.. stupid moron

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
sorry to interupt....not all rempits are law breaker... and since i think a few of u know me...am i a law breaker in ur eyes too??? i hv to admit i do rempits sometimes.... most probably one day, u guys will bump over me on my bike...do u wanna hit me that time?

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
stunts are not meant 2 b done on bz roads n at the same time bring danger 2 other road users... those we call rempit is a bunch of losers that really piss other road users by doing their life taking stunts on the road and worst when the road is bz still... so its advisable evan 2u, pls practice ur skills in a more safer manner n environment.......

sory coz of the "beterabur" explanation....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to everyone, is there anyone here still rocking on a wira in 2020? Would like to know any modifications guide / maintenance I should do to get some performance in my old wira hehe. Since the car is quite old and I think I should do some maintenance of the car to keep it running good. Is there any DIY cleaning or maintenance I should do?

Things I already done:
- Cleaning spark plugs
- Engine Bay cleaning
- Fuel Filter change
- Engine Oil & Oil Filter Change (Motul 4100 turbolight)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience