The impact of G-force!

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
wanna to practise g, well go to genting and try the solero shots there. when it is going down, your stomach will be at your chest and your balls will be at your throat. muahahaha. :eek: i`ve ride on it twice in a row. so much fun. :biggrin: maybe it`s the mentality though. if you think of it as a fun thing, you won`t get any dizziness. just my thought only le.
:tee:

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
G's = your friend :)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i like G's...especially from turbo cars...but wat i hate is most is last minute braking...im very uncomfortable when other ppl drive and perform a last minute braking...very scary like fark woih

turbonetics

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Visit site
wat G are u guys talking? ganja?kaka...both is good to me... :P
i loves G's...when the 1st time drive my GSR...when open boost tht time..i will laf...thts for me...solero shot also the same...sit for 5 times in a row...i even record the video of myself and frens...

Love G's to the max!!

DarkSin

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
kl
This is getting out of topic................

Personally i dont get those 'G's that often. (turtle ride... ). i dont think you will get dizzy that easily except ur ride is near to fighter plane speed. :biggrin:

but again, you might have 'weaker' side for Gs.

So far i only have 2 type of dizziness. 1 caused by physical and another is from what my eyes see.

1st person shooter from computer game, your body is not moving while your eyes keep on looking at teh screen. i get dizzy from this kind of scenario.

2nd type is, your body is moving (well... i dont remember all the stuffs they thought in bio class anymore.) where we got sum sort of thing that make our body balance. riding roller coaster, getting seasick or driving ard twisted road will make sum ppl puke n dizzy.

if you know which type u get dizzy from, it will be much more easier for you to adjust yourself thru trainning.

but again, there are such thing if u get overly excited, u might feel dizzy and puke also. if this is the case, it is very easy to manage.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
dizzy?! i fainted when i sat in blackhowling's superbra... tremendous G force wei... i totally blacked out the moment he hit on the throttle...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think the G force while drifting is not so unbearable lah. I sat inside my friend's drift car be4 at the PD extreme park drift session. I think the G force is the strongest when he pull his ebrake at high speed corner.

I think this is personal thing also, depends on ur physical condition.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sorry, i thought G-Force only apply vertically to the ground? Things like F1, when the car travel faster, more G (normal is 1G) will be apply on the chasis and the driver.

Even drift have G-Force? correct me if i'm wrong.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i used to keep G inside my car. after some time, bored of listening to the same tunes, decided to leave it at home.

oh, i am talking about Kenny G. very loyal to me, never missed to perform when the CD changer shuffled him..:D

p/s i wanna be RedHowling!! :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just changed to GAB hi-lo adjustables for Wira. As i m still a noob to all these adjustables, here are some of my concerns i hope you guys here can help to address.

1) Is there such thing as an optimum height? Does lower means more stability/better handling and tradeoff of comfort?

2) My right side is a bit lower than the left. Is this normal? I am running on 15" wheels, with around 2 fingers gap on the right and 3 fingers on the left.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience