The fast and the furious 3 - tokyo drift

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
dun know why.the scene where neela and her friends drifitng at the hills while talking to sean beside her disturbs me...she express her feeling and her childhood story and managed to drift so smooth..look at her face during that scene..however,the sounds..real..blustering wastegate from rb26!!! fuh!!!!!!!

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
20vturbo said:
dun know why.the scene where neela and her friends drifitng at the hills while talking to sean beside her disturbs me...she express her feeling and her childhood story and managed to drift so smooth..look at her face during that scene..however,the sounds..real..blustering wastegate from rb26!!! fuh!!!!!!!
yeah but her face too fake dee ...... countersteer with feeling piece of cake and her hand possition was wrong and i think if we follow her stlye sure band wan , but when camera shoot out overall the whole team of them woow is so marvelous and i think is those expert drifter replace them !!!!! heheheee

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
eiki : thx bro ..... good info updated for us ! yahoo another drift movie coming out ....... btw bro , i was wonder why u always keep pushing us '' ON THE STREET '' ........ u wana be the underground organiser hor ?????? i feel like no good leh coz i feel this like putting those fresh graduate or beginer into danger !!!! expert drifter ok la bcoz they know how to control mah , if anything happen it bad then i think gourvenment will take action on all drifter looo !

correct me if i'm wrong

cheers

Last edited:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Eiki said:
yeah~~ all Da Drifter R Corret!~ i'm Wrong! i'm Da BAd Guy!~ ok? i'm SOrry 2 Al| ThoSe DriftER !~ ~

StAy BAck In UR HomE!~ !~ ~
no lah bro .... i din means this leh , u too sensitif i think !!!! looks like my words harm u :mouth_closed: ........... sorry sorry ! call u when come kl ok , we go yam cha !

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
aiya i'm not yet go kl mah .... that time u saw my car ? true boh ....... got bodykit or not the car ?????

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Eiki said:
ConFirm that ur CAr la!~ Johor number plate!~ wif black wOnDEr bodykit!~
oik ... is uras bodykit or wonder bodykit ? u really comfirm is my car ? johor plate alot leh ......

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
eiki : then sorry i really dunno wherther the car is mine or maybe is not ...... coz my car put at zero workshop and maybe they drive out so how u want me to answer u leh tai koh !!!!! ask a bit question to verify wherther is my car or not, u say me pretending , u thought from japan until malaysia only got 1 (D.R.F.T) sticker kah ...... long time no see the style still the same ...... !!!! if that case i better pretend dunno anything blind clean better than some ppl pretend like expert asking for full sponsor on him and somemore ' STAY ON STREET'' underground taikor (WANANBE) !!! i really dunoo wat u thinking .... from last time untill now also the same ..........

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys , any machine shop to recommend me , i do not want to get to my regular machine shop , I do need contact for a reliable shop that does Rebore / Hone / Head Job.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience