The cheapest car in malaysia that can 'race'?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
If you dont mind cars which are a little older.. I'd say the Swift, Starlet EP's..
Kancil's too!

Its actually subjective.

I mean we don't wanna start another brand X is faster than brand Y type of shit as we all know, every car manufacturer be it Honda or Toyota has got car and parts that can produce monstrous horsepower. Important is tuning and lots of cash.

allwerp1 said:
As per the title...could it be Satria Gti or R3? :Not_Impressed:

not cheap, but i'd go fer the R3.

or,

get the SGTi with bolt-on supercharger frm Voltz Hybrid guys.

cash..
then allwerp1 wants the cheapest car.. so that doesn't go hand in hand. so i guess a car with minimalist kind of mod that can run pretty fast? if it's the older kinds, i would love the swift gti, starlet or the pulsar/sunny gtir..

guest18 said:
datsun 120y with rb26dett , ke70 or a170 work well also
datsun 120y with rb26dett ??i dont think so.... u sure can go in or not ??

datsun 120Y with rb26dett... mana boleh la??.. hahaha... sr20dett mayb can la... hehehe...

best race car.... take second hand EK lor... vr good base car... lightweight as well, if i'm not mistaken.... good for handling...

if proton, mayb u can look into GTi or putra.... R3 isnt cheap ler....

basically, to mod a race car, get a good base car is vr important... has low centre gravity and loads of performance parts in the market for it....

This thread is way too subjective. It's gotta be more specific. Maybe something like...

what cars are good to race that are...

1) price range between RM30k and RM40k
2) stock without modications (other than rims)
3) etc etc etc.

satria_95 said:
This thread is way too subjective. It's gotta be more specific. Maybe something like...

what cars are good to race that are...

1) price range between RM30k and RM40k
2) stock without modications (other than rims)
3) etc etc etc.
yeah agreed.

but by the way he started the tread, he sound like asking which car is ready to race out of the package.

if not, with the price of a stock gti or r3, i can buy a second hand ke70 and make them run even faster around a track. prob is i dun get years of installment lar..

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHEAP...u have to spend to get driving pleasure

"there is only cheap & nasty... or expensive & cheerful car"....

okay, maybe he meant getting nice reasonable thrill
.. you know, a bang for your buck

i'd like a Pulsar/Sunny GTiR for the thrills..not that expensive, but parts kinda hard to get by sometimes

nothing is cheap in modification world, once u mod there is no end and the money u spent on it has no value watsoever.

Satria GTi (stock) a race car? That bugger was damn heavy. Anyway, couldn't answer the question. But the when i came to the thought of Pulsars, Swift GTis, Starlet Turbos, EG6 Sir, Golf GTi MK II, III, Punto HGT, 205 GTi, .... mesmerizing. I can almost imagine a team of hot hatch drivers with loud exhausts screaming the night away in thundering performance and style, agility. hot hatches of the past are tonnes better than the current ones IMO. They're raw.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom