The Best Exhaust for Rb26dett

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hey guys....Sang Mong gor?? Dragger ah ?:biggrin:

S

semperfi

Anaconda's good for an obese person that utilizes it as a waist belt. For all I know, Anaconda is good for curling around its food chain! :hmmmm:

Get pants with longer inseams ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Most would start off as earth-worn anyway, and grow to be anaconda ... However for SOME, the growth may be stunted to, hmmm, a caterpillar :hmmmm::thefinger:
Bump:
Hey guys....Sang Mong gor?? Dragger ah ?:biggrin:
Yup Hong Kew Seng Dragger... i can't really tell the difference but S-tune can tell when it's at high rev. He heard mine when I was going at high speed.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I have tested Hak-Kau-Sai Supper Dagger .... So, quite just a soft drone ... but nothing beats the distinct sound of Nur ... :listen:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
I much prefer semperfi mango as it sound much better and "garang" than mine gismo potato! In fact been trying to ask him to swap dishes with me but Semperfi still prefer mango for dessert....:eating::eating::eating:

Bump: I much prefer semperfi mango as it sound much better and "garang" than mine gismo potato! In fact been trying to ask him to swap dishes with me but Semperfi still prefer mango for dessert....:eating::eating::eating:

Bump: I much prefer semperfi mango as it sound much better and "garang" than mine gismo potato! In fact been trying to ask him to swap dishes with me but Semperfi still prefer mango for dessert....:eating::eating::eating:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I much prefer semperfi mango as it sound much better and "garang" than mine gismo potato! In fact been trying to ask him to swap dishes with me but Semperfi still prefer mango for dessert....:eating::eating::eating:

Well, well, well ..... Guess what ... I do have a spare set of "mango" for gtr with me ... Suck me ... Suck me quick ... and maybe I might just blow the "mago" away ... :hmmmm::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Well, well, well ..... Guess what ... I do have a spare set of "mango" for gtr with me ... Suck me ... Suck me quick ... and maybe I might just blow the "mago" away ... :hmmmm::biggrin:

=.='....... =.='....... =.='

Didn't know you swing that way. Isk isk isk...:biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
=.='....... =.='....... =.='

Didn't know you swing that way. Isk isk isk...:biggrin:

All that you wished for, don't you TR ..... Admit it, don't you TR ... :thefinger:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
You sure bro? Wanna blow the "mango" away?!? Is the "mango" been eaten much or still fresh to be eaten?? :love:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
You sure bro? Wanna blow the "mango" away?!? Is the "mango" been eaten much or still fresh to be eaten?? :love:

Still good la ... Too quiet and subtle to my liking lor ... I think it's 3.5" or 4" in, and 5" tip wor ... BIG neh ... :hmmmm:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Still good la ... Too quiet and subtle to my liking lor ... I think it's 3.5" or 4" in, and 5" tip wor ... BIG neh ... :hmmmm:
Wow...sound like "ang mo" mango to me leh...haa haa ha haa haa...hmmm...can be consider sucking now eat up your "mango"!! :nurse:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wow...sound like "ang mo" mango to me leh...haa haa ha haa haa...hmmm...can be consider sucking now eat up your "mango"!! :nurse:

=.='.....not abalone already....from Chinese cuisine change to western cuisine....Kakakakaka roti telur anyone?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey people out there, I am Sakti and a newbie to this forum. This forum was introduced to me by one of my friend. First and foremost i would like to thank because I am given the chance to be a part of this forum. Next, i would like to share my bad experience in where my car got stolen 2 weeks back. It was Proton Iswara 1.3 with registration number WHC 3745 and in dark grey colour. 2 unknown person robbed few things in my house including my car. Kindly hoping anyone who come accross this car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience