Car got stolen...need help!

May 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey people out there, I am Sakti and a newbie to this forum. This forum was introduced to me by one of my friend. First and foremost i would like to thank because I am given the chance to be a part of this forum. Next, i would like to share my bad experience in where my car got stolen 2 weeks back. It was Proton Iswara 1.3 with registration number WHC 3745 and in dark grey colour. 2 unknown person robbed few things in my house including my car. Kindly hoping anyone who come accross this car or any related news about it to contact me. You people's help is really needed and will be appreciated. Many thanks.

Precised details:
Car: Proton Iswara 1.3 Manual
Registration number: WHC 3745
Colour: Dark Grey

Standard car with JRD sport rim (Silver) and there is a Nothern University sticker at the back mirror.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry for yr lost...
which part in kepong?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hmm...I took a photo of a grey iswara on 14th May, but does your car have a spoiler? Number plate is different from what u have stated but it has a huge spoiler. Spotted in Manjalara.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
kasi post la bro....manatau its his car...
Rear view only wor...okay la...will post tonight...cuz I didn't really intend to snap the whole car...just wanna focus on the spoiler nia :rofl:

sakti

May 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Firstly, would like to thank everyone for the replies and support. Really appreciate all of them. Basically my car got robbed in my house at Desa Jaya, Kepong. It is DARK GREY in colour and there is NO spoiler.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience