The Battery Maximiser

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
The Sulfarid battery maximiser is not AC-rectified. It produces DC pulses at 1.6 A on top of the battery's or alternator's voltage. We've had many customers who've installed it in parallel with voltage regulators. No complaints there.

If you think of it, why would you convert available DC power into AC, incur losses during conversion, and then convert it back to DC again to incur more losses when there's already an avaible DC source? Not a practical way of doing things, is it?

There you go.

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
DC pulses at 1.6A above battery's power - so that means it's just a square-wave oscillator is it, bro?

Well, since the Sulfarid works not by recharging the battery but by using resonant pulses to break chemical bonds, I was wondering if it was AC or rectified AC (carrier wave aliased upon the DC level). I'm not saying that it recharges the battery by AC, of course. Not to say that converting DC to AC is useless - some applications like producing a radio signal or oscillating signal sometimes necessitates this process. Also, in an RLC loop it would be possible to attain a reactive power from the inductor or capacitor that is higher than the DC power, so for some applications this is handy (so there's actually a gain for conversion to AC).

Back to Sulfarid.. if its output polarity doesn't change anyway, it won't see the capacitor in the voltage stabilizer as an impedance that reduces as a function of increased frequency.

I guess that settles it, it should work with a voltage stabilizer.

Last edited:

kieranchng

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
bro....confuse with the pricing...it's RM 90 or RM 70 now? My location is in ampang...quite interested in getting one...thanks and PM me.

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
kieranchng said:
bro....confuse with the pricing...it's RM 90 or RM 70 now? My location is in ampang...quite interested in getting one...thanks and PM me.
Bro. U got a PM.

ernie

Nov 9, 2005
The electrical pulses won't affect electrical parts of the car? Sulfarid is switching DC pulse generator rite? If the battery is about to die, it'll produce very high (~16v across terminal) voltage DC pulse wouldn't it affect other devices in the car?

On the other hand, I had to say, this thing really works. I've diy one before, but wasn't it's recommended to be installed only when the battery is showing signs of sulphation?

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
ernie said:
The electrical pulses won't affect electrical parts of the car? Sulfarid is switching DC pulse generator rite? If the battery is about to die, it'll produce very high (~16v across terminal) voltage DC pulse wouldn't it affect other devices in the car?

On the other hand, I had to say, this thing really works. I've diy one before, but wasn't it's recommended to be installed only when the battery is showing signs of sulphation?
Sry fpr the late reply..really busy during cny

Well Don't confuse the battery voltage with the pulses of the desulfator. The pulses are at 1.6 A as long as it's turned on, irrespetive of how high battery voltage is (it turns itself off when battery voltage drops below 12.5 V though, to
prevent further discharging of the battery). Also, it's been EMC tested for
emissions by SIRIM.

I would actually install the unit when the battery is brand new for the
following two reasons:

1. Your new battery may have sat on the shelf in the store for a few months now,
and there'll definitely be sulfation in the battery.

2. It's always better to prevent sulfation, than to try to remove it only when
it's there. It's like telling someone not to brush his teeth until there's
tartar present. Again, the pulses only shatter the sulfate crystals due to the
pulse frequency, and doesn't affect the active materials on the plates.

Hopefully it's clear with this explanation.

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
how much is the batt max now? and how much it will going to cost me for the delivery chargers to bukit mertajam, penang? thinking of buying for both of my car...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bro....any more stock?? interested wif ur maximizer.

hi bro,

still hv stock?

can the maximizer removes the white powder which cover the + and - terminal head at battery also?

my battery always hv this white thing cover up the + and - head even though i wash it wif hot water and splash wif hot water.

got pm for u too.

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
Northiswara said:
hi bro,

still hv stock?

can the maximizer removes the white powder which cover the + and - terminal head at battery also?

my battery always hv this white thing cover up the + and - head even though i wash it wif hot water and splash wif hot water.

got pm for u too.
Currently yes i have some stock. For the deposit on top of the terminal no it doesn't, it only prevent the deposit build up from happening.You can use hot water to clean it up and the maximiser will help you in preventing the deposit to occur .

Last edited:

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
Thanks bro for the trading rating Kruger.
Nice trading wit you.
BTW nice website you have there.
I recommend you guys to visit his website http://kruger.fotopic.net .Cool picture and stuff you have there.

Last edited:

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
kruger said:
Updated the Battery Maximiser Section. Here's the link... http://kruger.fotopic.net/c873848.html

Bro arjuna... the rating that you put to me suddently dissapear la... :(
Dont worry bro, ill do it for u again.
Mayb i did wrong in the rating section in the 1st place.
Cos sometimes it will says 'Page Not Found' in Internet explorer.Btw thanks a lot for using the product. :)

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Battery maximiser FEEDBACK!!

RECOMMENDED TO BUY 1.
i installed last nite and this morning i drove for 10km and my car got extra power. can feel as if the car is installed wif new battery. u can see the car run smoother. drive wif air con also smoother. so far so good.. recommended to use. anywhere less than RM100, worth to try. comes wif 1 year warranty.

i driving iswara 1.3, manual 2002 and using size 60 GT brand battery(use for 2-3 years already).

i think VS is not an essential to me since i use bigger size battery wif batery maximiser now.

the seller customer service also good.

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
Simple to maintain battery..

Thanks bro for the feedback, very appreciated.:regular_smile:

Wit the batt max the only thing u have to maintain is to refill the battery water when it is low.A common thing to do, other than that u will have a healthy and clean(of white deposits on terminals) battery that u can utilize its real potential life span instead of having battery fail prematurely due to lead sulfate crystal buildup on the battery plates.

In fact the unit is also reusable over many battery changes having a minimum lifespan of 10 years.Good investment indeed.

Last edited: