The Battery Maximiser

nique

Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
Can the maximiser be installed together with a voltage stabiliser? Can the frequency oscillator damage the components in the stabiliser?

tailtwist

Jun 27, 2005
KL
nique said:
Can the maximiser be installed together with a voltage stabiliser? Can the frequency oscillator damage the components in the stabiliser?
so far i've tried installing both the maximiser n Votech VS together n both are working hand-in-hand
both green light indicator on the maximiser as well as the VS are lit when the engine is running
BTW:been using both of these for around 6months liao
no problem at all and of course the maximiser does work
u dont see those white white sulfates at the termination points and i can see for myself that the plats in the batts are still very clear(no sulfation) at all i can say

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
tailtwist said:
so far i've tried installing both the maximiser n Votech VS together n both are working hand-in-hand
both green light indicator on the maximiser as well as the VS are lit when the engine is running
BTW:been using both of these for around 6months liao
no problem at all and of course the maximiser does work
u dont see those white white sulfates at the termination points and i can see for myself that the plats in the batts are still very clear(no sulfation) at all i can say
Thanks Tailtwist,who is my friend and customer.Its been a while since the update of ZTH.im happy that you are satisfied with the product.Now im doing freelancing and currently the product is under promotion so the price would be rm 80 ill personally put the price Rm 70 for u guyz. If u guyz got any question just give me a call/sms at 012-6711245(Norman).

Since i started freelancing I also do other things as well such as selling electronic generator(alternative for traditional fuel generator),battery digital analyzer,internet streamyx services for home and business.

Looking forward to make business with you guys.
Thanks.

Last edited:

tailtwist

Jun 27, 2005
KL
what about the price for that CVCC batts charger??can PM me the price if u can't post up the price here thanks
maybe u should post some links to the products that you're selling?
so confirm its RM70 per unit??
nice price drop from RM90

Last edited:

nique

Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
Battery Maximiser

Are you sure that the price is Rm70?. If that is the case I don't mind getting 2 units. Can you give me detail on payment and delivery charges cos I'm from Penang.

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
tailtwist said:
what about the price for that CVCC batts charger??can PM me the price if u can't post up the price here thanks
maybe u should post some links to the products that you're selling?
so confirm its RM70 per unit??
nice price drop from RM90
I've quoted you two kinds of chargers. Both of them are "high-frequency" or "switchmode" chargers. This means that it doesn't use the big and bulky transformers that the older chargers have, making them much smaller and lighter than conventional chargers. Secondly, they're both automatic chargers. As the battery gets more and more fully charged, the charging current will reduce until when the battery is fully charged, charging current will be approximately zero. Thirdly, charging voltage does not fluctuate when incoming AC power supply from TNB fluctuates. This will ensure that the battery is always properly fully charged.

Anyway, the first type is the 3-stage charger. The features are as mentioned above.

The second type is the CVCC (constant voltage constant current) charger. It's nearly similar to the 3-stage, but the charging curve is different, and will charge the battery a lot faster compared to both the conventional and 3-stage charger. It will stop charging when the battery is fully charged.

U guys can see in this website www.sulfarid.com.my

Are you sure that the price is Rm70?. If that is the case I don't mind getting 2 units. Can you give me detail on payment and delivery charges cos I'm from Penang.
Sure just give me a call, ill give u some details regarding the matter.

If there's any further inquiries just call me or sms me.
Thanks

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Bro,

Will a voltage stabilizer hamper the functionality of the device? I have read before that an appropriate NMR frequency can break chemical bonds and de-sulphate the battery plates. I guess that's the mechanism of this device, by using the resonance frequency of the crystal structure to dissociate the unwanted elements from the plates.

However, a voltage stabilizer is nothing but a parallel capacitor bank to absorb ripples in the DC supply. Capacitors are open-circuit for a DC current. When an AC current goes through it, it's no longer an open-circuit but its impedance will reduce with increasing frequency.

Therefore, voltage stabilizers can 'absorb' ripples in the DC rail due to the capacitor's impedance with respect to AC input.

This Sulfarid device injects an AC waveform that corresponds to some resonance frequency of the battery plates' crystal structure, right? If a voltage stabilizer is shunted across the Sulfarid's terminals, would it absorb the Sulfarid's output signal, since it would constitute a ripple current in the DC supply and it can pass through the VS' caps (and gets soaked up)?

Or is there some other method used by Sulfarid, e.g. half-sine-wave or non-AC rectified DC oscillations?

Thanks bro, just trying to figure out if this device is really unaffected by a voltage stabilizer.

tailtwist

Jun 27, 2005
KL
u said it yourself, 1 is DC the other is AC.........so will they affect each other?

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Well, actually, yes.

AC or any oscillating signal present in a DC supply consitutes a ripple (in terms of power) or noise (in terms of signal).

Hence, the capacitor bank of a voltage regulator strives to eliminate ripple voltage from the DC rail. Hence audiophiles use caps in their audio setups to eliminate noise.

I'd like to know whether the voltage stabilizer will end up eliminating the oscillating output of the Sulfarid device, and render it useless.

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
The Sulfarid battery maximiser is not AC-rectified. It produces DC pulses at 1.6 A on top of the battery's or alternator's voltage. We've had many customers who've installed it in parallel with voltage regulators. No complaints there.

If you think of it, why would you convert available DC power into AC, incur losses during conversion, and then convert it back to DC again to incur more losses when there's already an avaible DC source? Not a practical way of doing things, is it?

There you go.

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
DC pulses at 1.6A above battery's power - so that means it's just a square-wave oscillator is it, bro?

Well, since the Sulfarid works not by recharging the battery but by using resonant pulses to break chemical bonds, I was wondering if it was AC or rectified AC (carrier wave aliased upon the DC level). I'm not saying that it recharges the battery by AC, of course. Not to say that converting DC to AC is useless - some applications like producing a radio signal or oscillating signal sometimes necessitates this process. Also, in an RLC loop it would be possible to attain a reactive power from the inductor or capacitor that is higher than the DC power, so for some applications this is handy (so there's actually a gain for conversion to AC).

Back to Sulfarid.. if its output polarity doesn't change anyway, it won't see the capacitor in the voltage stabilizer as an impedance that reduces as a function of increased frequency.

I guess that settles it, it should work with a voltage stabilizer.

Last edited:

kieranchng

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
bro....confuse with the pricing...it's RM 90 or RM 70 now? My location is in ampang...quite interested in getting one...thanks and PM me.

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
kieranchng said:
bro....confuse with the pricing...it's RM 90 or RM 70 now? My location is in ampang...quite interested in getting one...thanks and PM me.
Bro. U got a PM.

ernie

Nov 9, 2005
The electrical pulses won't affect electrical parts of the car? Sulfarid is switching DC pulse generator rite? If the battery is about to die, it'll produce very high (~16v across terminal) voltage DC pulse wouldn't it affect other devices in the car?

On the other hand, I had to say, this thing really works. I've diy one before, but wasn't it's recommended to be installed only when the battery is showing signs of sulphation?

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
ernie said:
The electrical pulses won't affect electrical parts of the car? Sulfarid is switching DC pulse generator rite? If the battery is about to die, it'll produce very high (~16v across terminal) voltage DC pulse wouldn't it affect other devices in the car?

On the other hand, I had to say, this thing really works. I've diy one before, but wasn't it's recommended to be installed only when the battery is showing signs of sulphation?
Sry fpr the late reply..really busy during cny

Well Don't confuse the battery voltage with the pulses of the desulfator. The pulses are at 1.6 A as long as it's turned on, irrespetive of how high battery voltage is (it turns itself off when battery voltage drops below 12.5 V though, to
prevent further discharging of the battery). Also, it's been EMC tested for
emissions by SIRIM.

I would actually install the unit when the battery is brand new for the
following two reasons:

1. Your new battery may have sat on the shelf in the store for a few months now,
and there'll definitely be sulfation in the battery.

2. It's always better to prevent sulfation, than to try to remove it only when
it's there. It's like telling someone not to brush his teeth until there's
tartar present. Again, the pulses only shatter the sulfate crystals due to the
pulse frequency, and doesn't affect the active materials on the plates.

Hopefully it's clear with this explanation.

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
how much is the batt max now? and how much it will going to cost me for the delivery chargers to bukit mertajam, penang? thinking of buying for both of my car...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bro....any more stock?? interested wif ur maximizer.

hi bro,

still hv stock?

can the maximizer removes the white powder which cover the + and - terminal head at battery also?

my battery always hv this white thing cover up the + and - head even though i wash it wif hot water and splash wif hot water.

got pm for u too.

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
Northiswara said:
hi bro,

still hv stock?

can the maximizer removes the white powder which cover the + and - terminal head at battery also?

my battery always hv this white thing cover up the + and - head even though i wash it wif hot water and splash wif hot water.

got pm for u too.
Currently yes i have some stock. For the deposit on top of the terminal no it doesn't, it only prevent the deposit build up from happening.You can use hot water to clean it up and the maximiser will help you in preventing the deposit to occur .

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Have a Waja year 2002. Was thinking of leathering up the interior. Wanna get the seats, door panels, centre console and dash done. Looking for something that doesnt feel spongy but nice and firm. Any idea on where this can be done and also some tips on leather selection would be good. Also rough cost would be nice. Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience