Having problem v the car battery

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
hi bro,
anyone can tell me y my car bettery got so many white power on the -ve connector??
very irritating lar.. like 2 days the powder will fill up the -ve connector... and this make me very hard to start the engine.
anyone can help??

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
i guess we are having the same problem bro.. my car battery also producing alot of those "white powder". i think it is time to change to a new one coz mine is reaching around 2 years old liaw. life spent gona end soon that's why hard to start the car.. :regular_smile:

Feb 1, 2006
just pour hot water on it... dry it, then spray wd-40

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
Bro my battery is about half yr only la...T_T dun wan to change so fast T_T i always pour hot waterin order for me to start... but now i jz try to put wd40...
thanks for all the opinion :)

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
huakenny said:
wat mean owes hv to pour hot water in order to start? of din pour...cannot start?

which side of batery terminal bro? positive or negative side?
negative side...
is kinda weird bro..
for example when i start the car in my house no problem. even 1 day din drive. but i cannot start my car after my office hr, like 6pm++ if wan easy start, lunch time i must start the car. if lunch din start then nite time i got to pour water in order to start... weird rite??

DewA ArjunA

Jun 22, 2005
PJ
See 'The Thread Battery Maximiser' all ur problems will be solve.^_^
All the white deposits problems(usually after u clean the terminal wit hot water , the white deposits will not develop again) and weak battery will be solve. Just take ur time and read through.

U can even visit this guy's website one of my friend who purchase the product. http://kruger.fotopic.net/c873848.html

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
DewA ArjunA said:
See 'The Thread Battery Maximiser' all ur problems will be solve.^_^
All the white deposits problems(usually after u clean the terminal wit hot water , the white deposits will not develop again) and weak battery will be solve. Just take ur time and read through.
my car dun hv tat Battery Maximizer oso dun hv tat white deposit a?