• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
trancebum said:
let me give you a comparison mate. did you read about the forum that was carried out in a hotel in JB last friday?? it was a forum held by a an umbrella group of NGO's discussing Article 11. in front of the hotel, there was a few hundred protestors protesting the forum...heckling and harassing the delegates. now, the forum was a LEGIT and LEGAL one. One that has a police permit. the protest outside was NOT. so, if we had a 500 extra people come and heckle and harass the protestors, would that be right??
that's 1 sad example.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
okie....now it seems that the truth is out....
so I'll start my comments.....

First of all, SPF is an unregistered club/community; so by law, I do agree it's alright to ask them to leave........
BUT logically; is it wrong that someone set up something to help some other ppl (especially freshies??)
Do ask yourself before commenting what is right and what is wrong.....yes; everyone has a different opinions on things!
Why do i really need to register my self to help ppl?!
Is it wrong if I set up a booth there voluntary showing freshies around the campus?! Okie.......by law it's wrong; I know that....but, by heart....do u need permissions to help others?!

That's is why i never really donates to those so called "Fund Raising Foundation". Not that I don't do charity.....but it's because I have doubts on these ppls or foundations!.....same as the situations here.......
What I meant is; a group of ppl who started something un-registered to help ppl is a group of ppl not seeking for regconition! But I do agree that they're stupid enough to used a name.......SPF (Students Progressive Front) and yet not registering!

They should be smart enough not to use any names; and I think they're doing it in a good will to help the other chinese races coming into local Unis.....BUT they shouldn't have used any names!! Somemore........what "Student Progressive Front"........future politicans?!

All the parties in the allegated incident i believe has their own wrong doings; so let's stop saying who is wrigh and who is wrong..........instead we should learn from this incident "what is supposed to do" and "what's not supposed to be done"

But basically, if to look for guilty party; the rugby team is the one really messing things up!

p/s: My remarks are not to spark any racial comments (I dun think it contains any too). Just some thoughts for you guys to think about before commenting on who's right and who's wrong.......

cheers.....

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Hehehe...I think you know what they are...let's just say xxxxxxxxxxx... :regular_smile: accessible and usable, 'nuff said.
BlackSamurai said:
ace79, what's "some hi-cap rounds"? :biggrin:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
If I were to collect donations for the poor through my own initiative, I wouldn't expect the security at a shopping mall for example, to heckle me and use physical intimidation. The reaction to this should be forceful and yet controlled. The repetitive shouting, screaming and jumping about makes me question whether we ALL evolved fully. It every bit of the law involved physical retaliation, a person would be shot dead by a sniper when littering in future. The ability to reason seems to have escaped most of us.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
1) Those SPF kids are wrong to do what they did because it is against the rules. Then again their motives were good ie to help other students.

2) Those gorillas need to be expelled for acting like gangsters. There is simply no place for that kind of uncivilised behaviour, especially in a place of higher learning like a university. To excuse them using whatsoever reason, is just an excuse. And to try and justify their actions is pointless.

Sometimes people need to apply some common sense (something startlingly lacking). Sure we have laws and rules that we need to follow but try to apply some rational. Or at the very least use gentle force and diplomacy. Get the right authorities to deal with them, not let jokers form a mob and bully their way through.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
ace79 said:
Adoi...I'm so ashamed to see this. These kids are still, kids. If I was there, I don't give two shits to give those screaming boy a good slap. And yes, I am a Malay too. This kind of ppl ( including those who like to question this and that, without giving it a thorough see - thru 1st ) are the ones who are going to take malaysia down to it's own knees. My teachings, doesn't allow this kind of behaviour, although he is a Malay, to go around unpunished. Would love to try what I have learned, and what I have embedded in my head, hand, legs and torso, to this fella.

Pls do leave out these stupid racism stuffs, leave out those mindless questioning, and life a harmony life with all Malaysians. Learn to give and take.
How about my situation in this thread. Hope u all could give a comment.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=91243&highlight=bullied

Minus the religion part bcoz that when i was form 5 not Uni.

Marah jugak la this incident. Oh ya now I am in college no more Uni.

Pray that my frens n gf in Uni will be OK

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
to think that this kinda low life being given opporturnity to study in a Pub U even though their result's worse than dog poo compared to other races that did way better than them is just an insult to all of our intelligence.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Holla... Been a while since I posted DIY stuff here. Been kinda busy with 101 things since the New Year. Those who have seen it in ZTH Mag, here is the Forum page to discuss... Those have not, grab one! This round's issue had loads of good stuff in there... kekeke.. (And my not so happening TimeToAttack Sepang results... hahha.. Yes, I am scared of Rain. Period)

DIY INTERCOOLER WATER SPRAY SYSTEM

Intercooler Sprayer, a simple mechanism that is proven to significantly cool an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience