the 'amazing race'

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Generally....Me being a Chinese.....I do not agree if u say that is typical of Malay youngsters. I have a lot a Malay friends and we get along very well. No racists or these kinda problems ever with me.
I think this is the problem with most youngsters.....being 'Kurang Ajar' and bold. The guy is orange was probably bold coz the others didnt dare to do anyting to him.....so he got bolder and arrogant. Ask him to try to shout in front of me like that and I will see how bloody his face can be.

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
yea, i agree. i also have a malay friends and they are great. just because of a few isolated cases like this doesn't mean all malays act like the orange shirt guy. we shouldnt be racist about it. but seriously, someone should teach the kurang ajar guy a good lesson.

jack_736

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
i stand corrected bro'z ... da majority is quite cool....
in da circumstances here, guess we're facing da minority....
peace out

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
my friend in upm was telling me the story not even halfway when MSN disconnected and i couldnt get back online...
he was saying things about a chinese student welfare comittee, and underground society before DC..
so my best guess is that the students were from that comittee, and the malay students don't like it
according to him, UPM has very very few non-malay societies, probly chinese soc, indian soc, christian fellowship...

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Ok, after watching the 2nd vid, I think I got the actual story ( sort of ).

The bullied group of ppl, was from the so - called SPF ( name oso so 'garang' one ). They set up a booth of sorts at the canteen. These SPF members state that the reason they set up the booth was to help students from 2 hostels ( correct me if I'm wrong ) in terms of how to get around campus, bus routes etc. But I smell something fishy here from the SPF guys, read on...

Then the Malay guy ( from the 2nd video link ), looks like an authority ( in terms of between students there ) stated that it's against the uni's law to gather around and form a club, and then have the audacity to set up a booth inside the campus grounds, without having the club to be 1st recognised by the uni. I believe this is right, as in any place ( i.e country, schools, colleges etc ), you have no right at all to do what those so - called SPF kids did ( forming a club without having it registered with the uni 1st, later setting up a booth inside the uni's grounds ), and I stand corrected.

The Malay guy ( again, from the 2nd vid ) did inform them ( those SPF kids ) that what they are doing is wrong and is against the uni's rules. They ( the SPF kids ) should have closed the booth, stop all activites, and get their club recognised by the uni's governing body 1st! And only then, they should continue their activities, for as long as their activities does not go against the uni's laws.

Those rugby boys was pumped, yes they were. Do you know what adrenaline does to you? Those rugby boys was sure pumped with adrenaline. Adrenaline does a lot to you. These rugby boys mistakenly let the adrenaline get over their head, and hence, the screaming and bullying starts. It began with those SPF boys defying the Malay guy ( from the 2nd video ) advice, as it seems that the Malay guy is a 'somebody' in that uni. The rugby boys look at it as those SPF kids was not listening and defying the Malay guy's advice, and so they retaliated.

Adrenaline shots are carried by a number of special forces group all around the world. It is utilised when the operator affected cannot go on with his orders due to the operator's body not able to function 100%. The operator will then be given an adrenaline shot to awaken his body and senses up, and he'll be, like, so alert and giddy a bit.

So, the conclusion here is, the SPF kids was the ones to blame, because :
- not getting their club to be recogniswd by the uni 1st bfr doing any activities inside the uni's grounds.
- these SPF kids defied the advices given by an recognised person in the uni.
- and later kept their booth active although was given advice to close up shop, stop all SPF activities and to get their club recognised 1st by the uni. This, seems like these SPF kids are feeding the fire to the rest of the students around the canteen, who then reacted rather negatively.

I stand corrected.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ace79, kind of agree with your point, but i believe the situation might be a bit more complicated.

no matter how, the student may get give advice but not act rude make themself Police in the Uni.

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
me to agree with ace79 point..but IMHO, this thing can be solved peacefully..if those SPF kids wanted to retaliate, just let them..no need to use 'kekerasan'..

but then it seems to me that the SPF kids are trying to challenge, if i may use this word 'become kurang ajar', to the malay guy taht advised them..i think that was the eruption point..

my 2 cents..

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
BlackSamurai : The Malay student ( as in the 2nd video link ) the one with some sort of tag, did not use 'force' to the so - called SPF kids. I'm not sure whether the initial video link did showed proof that the Malay guy did later use force ( pls correct me if I'm wrong here ). Those rugby boys were the ones screaming like monkeys. If I was there ( note : I am a Malay ), I'll do something to stop these screaming kids, and if all fails ( either by voice, or thru my 4 limbs ), well, some hi-cap rounds would do well also.

And to the thread starter, pls use the correct thread title, since I ( and maybe others ) have now understood the whole story, and it seems that you ( thread starter ) did not get the facts 100% correct bfr starting up this thread of yours.

Your current thread title, is quite offensive and have that 'racism' smell to it.

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
point to note : do any of you also realise that UPM is where they are currently teaching the class Ethnic Relations?? isnt the class supposed to teach 'racial integration and unity'??

ace79: SPF students are to be 'blamed' for the 'mob rule'?? you have to be kidding. the SPF might not be a registered party, but did they deserve the humiliation (putting the shoe in the face of the girl by the mob), the heckling, the harrassment (tantamount to assault)..etc??

let me give you a comparison mate. did you read about the forum that was carried out in a hotel in JB last friday?? it was a forum held by a an umbrella group of NGO's discussing Article 11. in front of the hotel, there was a few hundred protestors protesting the forum...heckling and harassing the delegates. now, the forum was a LEGIT and LEGAL one. One that has a police permit. the protest outside was NOT. so, if we had a 500 extra people come and heckle and harass the protestors, would that be right?? using your very own 'deductions and conclusions' the protestors DESERVED to be harassed and heckled because they are the ones causing problems and 'fanning the fire'. right??

totti

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Rome
Visit site
ace79, the guy with some sort of tag is the president of that group.
It started to turn ugly after that girl insulted the president. That's when those rugby boys turned into monkeys.
But of course, the video was edited cunningly, if you get what I mean.

Conclusion:
- SPF kids were wrong for setting up the booth there without getting an approval. I'd like to point out that they're well aware of this requirement.

It's like... smoking in a non-smoking area. They were also asked to leave politely, but they didn't.

- Those 'monkeys' were wrong for reacting the way they did, no matter what the excuse.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
trancebum said:
let me give you a comparison mate. did you read about the forum that was carried out in a hotel in JB last friday?? it was a forum held by a an umbrella group of NGO's discussing Article 11. in front of the hotel, there was a few hundred protestors protesting the forum...heckling and harassing the delegates. now, the forum was a LEGIT and LEGAL one. One that has a police permit. the protest outside was NOT. so, if we had a 500 extra people come and heckle and harass the protestors, would that be right??
that's 1 sad example.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
okie....now it seems that the truth is out....
so I'll start my comments.....

First of all, SPF is an unregistered club/community; so by law, I do agree it's alright to ask them to leave........
BUT logically; is it wrong that someone set up something to help some other ppl (especially freshies??)
Do ask yourself before commenting what is right and what is wrong.....yes; everyone has a different opinions on things!
Why do i really need to register my self to help ppl?!
Is it wrong if I set up a booth there voluntary showing freshies around the campus?! Okie.......by law it's wrong; I know that....but, by heart....do u need permissions to help others?!

That's is why i never really donates to those so called "Fund Raising Foundation". Not that I don't do charity.....but it's because I have doubts on these ppls or foundations!.....same as the situations here.......
What I meant is; a group of ppl who started something un-registered to help ppl is a group of ppl not seeking for regconition! But I do agree that they're stupid enough to used a name.......SPF (Students Progressive Front) and yet not registering!

They should be smart enough not to use any names; and I think they're doing it in a good will to help the other chinese races coming into local Unis.....BUT they shouldn't have used any names!! Somemore........what "Student Progressive Front"........future politicans?!

All the parties in the allegated incident i believe has their own wrong doings; so let's stop saying who is wrigh and who is wrong..........instead we should learn from this incident "what is supposed to do" and "what's not supposed to be done"

But basically, if to look for guilty party; the rugby team is the one really messing things up!

p/s: My remarks are not to spark any racial comments (I dun think it contains any too). Just some thoughts for you guys to think about before commenting on who's right and who's wrong.......

cheers.....

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Hehehe...I think you know what they are...let's just say xxxxxxxxxxx... :regular_smile: accessible and usable, 'nuff said.
BlackSamurai said:
ace79, what's "some hi-cap rounds"? :biggrin:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
If I were to collect donations for the poor through my own initiative, I wouldn't expect the security at a shopping mall for example, to heckle me and use physical intimidation. The reaction to this should be forceful and yet controlled. The repetitive shouting, screaming and jumping about makes me question whether we ALL evolved fully. It every bit of the law involved physical retaliation, a person would be shot dead by a sniper when littering in future. The ability to reason seems to have escaped most of us.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
1) Those SPF kids are wrong to do what they did because it is against the rules. Then again their motives were good ie to help other students.

2) Those gorillas need to be expelled for acting like gangsters. There is simply no place for that kind of uncivilised behaviour, especially in a place of higher learning like a university. To excuse them using whatsoever reason, is just an excuse. And to try and justify their actions is pointless.

Sometimes people need to apply some common sense (something startlingly lacking). Sure we have laws and rules that we need to follow but try to apply some rational. Or at the very least use gentle force and diplomacy. Get the right authorities to deal with them, not let jokers form a mob and bully their way through.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
ace79 said:
Adoi...I'm so ashamed to see this. These kids are still, kids. If I was there, I don't give two shits to give those screaming boy a good slap. And yes, I am a Malay too. This kind of ppl ( including those who like to question this and that, without giving it a thorough see - thru 1st ) are the ones who are going to take malaysia down to it's own knees. My teachings, doesn't allow this kind of behaviour, although he is a Malay, to go around unpunished. Would love to try what I have learned, and what I have embedded in my head, hand, legs and torso, to this fella.

Pls do leave out these stupid racism stuffs, leave out those mindless questioning, and life a harmony life with all Malaysians. Learn to give and take.
How about my situation in this thread. Hope u all could give a comment.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=91243&highlight=bullied

Minus the religion part bcoz that when i was form 5 not Uni.

Marah jugak la this incident. Oh ya now I am in college no more Uni.

Pray that my frens n gf in Uni will be OK

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
to think that this kinda low life being given opporturnity to study in a Pub U even though their result's worse than dog poo compared to other races that did way better than them is just an insult to all of our intelligence.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any Suggestion to tune my spectra beside the services center ?

And where can i buy 3 inch air filter? K&N ?
And brisk Spark plug (irinium) ? Better in the cheapest price thank's .....
:cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience