the 'amazing race'

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i believe this is the incident happen in UPM where student of 1 party disturb the other party at the counter they set at UPM hostel canteen.

sarcastics, if you were want to share this more with others,
1. provide as much detail as possible in ENGLISH.
2. host the file at youtube.com or other online video sharing website, which is a lot of faster and searchable by local search engine and google

just my 2 cents.

As far as i can understand, the incident happen that the party disturb the counter setup by the "opponent" party, I believe you all can see how best our Uni student "study" under the same roof and why local Uni grad can't find a job after graduation.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i cannot understand but if it's coming out from UPM..

i so dissapinted with the Uni students there...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
reckless... what's the point?? all surrounding one person..

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
yea
wat are they actulal ytalking about?
wat party?
election?
its kinda racist right?
if min of higher ed sees this...
they tutup mulut?close one eye?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
the original video poster shall give more explanation in english and give a brief background

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Adoi...I'm so ashamed to see this. These kids are still, kids. If I was there, I don't give two shits to give those screaming boy a good slap. And yes, I am a Malay too. This kind of ppl ( including those who like to question this and that, without giving it a thorough see - thru 1st ) are the ones who are going to take malaysia down to it's own knees. My teachings, doesn't allow this kind of behaviour, although he is a Malay, to go around unpunished. Would love to try what I have learned, and what I have embedded in my head, hand, legs and torso, to this fella.

Pls do leave out these stupid racism stuffs, leave out those mindless questioning, and life a harmony life with all Malaysians. Learn to give and take.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
And no, I don't think I have enough .45 for this group of assholes, maybe use dome hi-cap rounds instead, that'll be fun.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
omg.. wtf? mau gaduh ah.. so kampong la screaming... uncivilize... study so high for wut? dare to call themselves uni student doin degree in fuckuptology?

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
ei wtf happening ler
looks like chinese student trying to have some kind of recruitment drive but outnumbered by malay students who don't like seeing something not involving them happening
even the guard is dragging the chinese student out like its chinese students fault
IMO, those chinese students look like they're trying to raise funds or something...
sitting there with a notice and all have the same look (duh/nerd face)
guess who's not qualified for work in the future?
if this get to the dean, i'm think some action might take place. let see if it happens.

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
is tis wats happening to our public u?
the malay guy jus sjout like its no body business
while the guard aint doing anything to help settle the situation

rough tanslation of the chinese words
17-7-2006, evening, 12 student were setting up booth for some freshie's wellfare thing. but incur the wrath of 50odd students, making noise within the cafeteria area. one of them even try to snatch the camera of the gal. at the mean time thay also shove(push) her with another gal to the floor'

i dunno if its true, i heard from a fren studying der.
de chinese soceity is like underground ground,
like those pemberontak in old day,
active onli withn those who should be knowing it onli

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask your opinions as stated in the title. I'm more into looking answers in if you were in my shoes what would you do. If you do own the cars listed below, I'd be delighted to know your experiences with the vehicle for example like fuel consumption within town use or traveling further distances, services and maintenance and etc. Of course by the end of the day, the decision still falls on me.

Currently I'm driving my parents rolla. Originally it was an EE100 SE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience