[WTS] Sticky Pad , Gekko Sticky Pad , great pad for your car !, Amazingly sticking yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] Sticky Pad , Gekko Sticky Pad , great pad for your car !, Amazingly sticking yo

Oct 20, 2008
Item(s):Gekko Sticky Pad

Package includes: the item itself

Price: RM 18 per piece

Dealing method-
COD : Banting, Dengkil , Putrajaya *Other place can be considered depends on quantity
Delivery (Pos Laju- 5 Pcs Maximum ) : Peninsular Malaysia - RM6.00 , Sabah & Sarawak - RM9.00
Delivery (Pos Ekspress) : Around Malaysia - RM3.50(1 pcs) , RM4.50(2 pcs) , RM7.00( Maximum 20 pcs )
*Please pm/sms me for bulk order offer !

Account Detail-
Maybank : 162058666353 ( Khairul Marhan Bin Solehan )
CIMB : 12022912565525 ( Khairul Marhan Bin Solehan )

Location of seller: Banting / Putrajaya

Contact method/details: 012 2772492 or pm me or email kerullz @ gmail.com

Details Of Product :

What is Gekko Sticky Pad?
Gekko Sticky Pad is the revolutionary product that holds objects even at vertical position.

Gekko is totally different from current non slip mat in the market that only prevent slips on horizontal platform. The current anti slip
mat too lose its gripping strength over time due to the material component.

Usage of Gekko:
Car, Office, Homes – protect digital products from slipping and in preferred positions mobile phones, GPS, IPODS, Toll GateGadget)

Benefits to end users
• Indestructible in hot and humid condition
• Holding GPS device at a vertical position that the device screen can be viewed preferred positions mobile phones, GPS, IPODS, Toll Gate Gadget)
• Holding mobile phones in vehicles in position that the device screen can be viewed when there is an incoming call. Users can easily trigger hands‐free answering.
• Keep mobile phone in place. Research showed that 75% of drivers do not know where they store their mobile phone while driving. Searching and handling an incoming call is a big risk to drivers
• Protecting properties against scratches and fall

Benefits to Corporate Sponsors
• Innovative, beneficial and safety protects have higher usage life compare to common give‐away.
• Longer life usage of Gekko will expose Corporate branding and message for the sponsors in their branding and brand recognition
• Research showed that innovative products as sales approach giveaway and door gifts provide set a better atmosphere of conversation and interaction that would benefit the sponsors

Introducing .......!
GeKKo StiCkY PaD

STOCK READY NOW! GET YOURS TODAY!

Only black colour available at the moment

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

stock have arrived !!

get yours now !

photos of the product .... a very good product I must say

Only black colour available at the moment

Thanks and hope u like it :drool: :D ....:
1) Other forum :
-IcEMoCHa - 1 pcs - Paid and Delivered (via Pos Laju )
-soonlee33 - 1 pcs - Paid and Delivered (via Pos Laju )
-SES - 2 pcs - Paid and Delivered (via Pos Laju )
-^monsieur^ - 2 pcs - COD at Petronas near UPM
2)Visitors to my booth @ Hari Belia Negara,Putrajaya - 67 pcs - COD
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Comment From My Fellow Customers :)
Hi bro,

Received items in good condition as promised.. I am loving my STICKy pad..hehe..
Fast delivery and good seller.. Highly recommended..

Tested the product harshly in many ways.. throw, bash, flip, and treat it with some dust..
after wash, good as new and STICKy as ever... good product!!

will be back from more... THANKS..
[snapback]33738227[/snapback]​

Fast and responsive seller.. received item .. recommended seller.. :)
[snapback]33739206[/snapback]​

Last edited:

fscheon

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Re: [WTS] Sticky Pad , Gekko Sticky Pad , great pad for your car !, Amazingly stickin

intrested....are you willing to come puchong near putrajaya toll to COD?

khaix

Oct 20, 2008
Re: [WTS] Sticky Pad , Gekko Sticky Pad , great pad for your car !, Amazingly stickin

intrested....are you willing to come puchong near putrajaya toll to COD?
sure, not a problem , but need at least 3 pcs to cod to your area, or else cod at my place in putrajaya or by postage :)

cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there i need some help regarding speedometer...i would like to ask can we actually adjust our speedometer mileage ??? I just bought a new speedometer the mileage reading is 50,000 my previous reading was already 150,000...so is there any way i can adjust it...some friends told me just use needle & tick it will do...will this make it broken ??? didn't dare to try....help appreciated thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience