Thanks To All R's!!!

Amigo7

Known Member
Sep 17, 2009
KL
Here, i would like to thanks a lot our Euro R president Mr.Azri to organize this Teh Tarik(TT) meet up and of cos all euro r bros. who i knew few of them like 909 (red devils), 2622 (crazy tuned), 77 (MAC DONALD), 8168 Kenny Tsuchiya:driver:, CBY10 ( Evo7 Killer), JLN53(JLN.sini JLN.sana):biggrin: and ohers cant remember so much(I'm sry). Hard for me to express but only got 2 words to descibe on lastnite incidents.. Vtiak FIERCE & FRIENDLY!!!! Thanks guys!!!
Hope to meet u guys for the next TT..YEAH!!!:wavey:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Here, i would like to thanks a lot our Euro R president Mr.Azri to organize this Teh Tarik(TT) meet up and of cos all euro r bros. who i knew few of them like 909 (red devils), 2622 (crazy tuned), 77 (MAC DONALD), 8168 Kenny Tsuchiya:driver:, CBY10 ( Evo7 Killer), JLN53(JLN.sini JLN.sana):biggrin: and ohers cant remember so much(I'm sry). Hard for me to express but only got 2 words to descibe on lastnite incidents.. Vtiak FIERCE & FRIENDLY!!!! Thanks guys!!!
U forgot to mention me!

spiderman

Apr 26, 2008
Anytime bro..next tt will b in sandakan,hehe....
btw,my name is azril not azri

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
...in fact on the way back both myself and Red909 (bila ko register zth? hehehehe) were stopped by the police at Puchong, after the third time tol/traffic light drag!! hehehehe. Vtec praaagg sound at 230am from putrajaya to S.Alam. It must be some residence complained to the police kot !! hahahahaha

One more, I think it's because red909 creeet...creeeet tyre sound ler, so loud plus his 'fire' exhaust!! kekekeke

Good experience and kantoi-ed!

Last edited:

ameng

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
haha..gud idea...tt jb, then sg..do some shopping for parts then to batam for yahoo2 and lastly ship the car to sabah..

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Mr president .....
i think we should go TT at southern , meet up with the southern and sg. R first ,
then we go sandakan .:biggrin:
Sandakan?

Our Accords float, right? if we fit massive wide 255 wheels, they'd float alright, VTEC across the South China Sea.

but stop by Batam for yahu yahu, ameng belanja. :thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Bro Azril, maybe you can arrange a track day for us?

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
Sandakan?

Our Accords float, right? if we fit massive wide 255 wheels, they'd float alright, VTEC across the South China Sea.

but stop by Batam for yahu yahu, ameng belanja. :thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Bro Azril, maybe you can arrange a track day for us?
yeah rite...u got my support bien...time aku xde la diorg pegi berembat hahaha...

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
...in fact on the way back both myself and Red909 (bila ko register zth? hehehehe) were stopped by the police at Puchong, after the third time tol/traffic light drag!! hehehehe. Vtec praaagg sound at 230am from putrajaya to S.Alam. It must be some residence complained to the police kot !! hahahahaha

One more, I think it's because red909 creeet...creeeet tyre sound ler, so loud plus his 'fire' exhaust!! kekekeke

Good experience and kantoi-ed!
i think the policemen wanna have a look and interested on the cars kot....maybe we can invite them for our next tt and all nite long will be line clear to rempit...hehe
wah abg 909 sampai gear berapa spin tu?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
bro,i think i know why he forgot to mention yr name,coz yr car is so silent...Hks silent high power maa...hehe...:biggrin:
Yer la. So silent..but Red909 in contrast. Really pekak ekzos!!! kekekeke

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

i think the policemen wanna have a look and interested on the cars kot....maybe we can invite them for our next tt and all nite long will be line clear to rempit...hehe
wah abg 909 sampai gear berapa spin tu?
It was his 1st and 2nd that spined. Mine 1st side by side him, until I notice the blue blink roadblock light at front, then I immediately release padel & sudden slowed down. Surprising Red909 still pushing hard. Apa lagi, kena stopped ler...hehehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Supercar shootouts are a necessary evil, without it any supercar will lead a very dull, undramatic life. In fact the very DNA they are made out of would be entirely different if it weren't for shoot outs. Most major manufacturers go to the extent of buying a competing supercar to dissect it so as to learn its secrets, improve it, install it in their own car and call it their own technology. Think Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience