Thanks To All DIY Forumers...

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
yer la... khguan is right... :p will download the msn and chat there... :D sorry ha...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
yalo...DIY post become talk cock post liao hahahahaha jkjk

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
just finish diy superlon in my charade aura... using extra superlon only... will post the picture 2morow... :D

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
kruger said:
just finish diy superlon in my charade aura... using extra superlon only... will post the picture 2morow... :D
when wan DIY for me? hehehe

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
you've already got dynamat extreme inside your car la... no need la superlon... :D 2morow will post pictures of the superlon inside my v6 trunk and charade aura hood... one man show (no body help me a...) so don't criticise me teruk2 ha.... :p

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
kruger said:
you've already got dynamat extreme inside your car la... no need la superlon... :D 2morow will post pictures of the superlon inside my v6 trunk and charade aura hood... one man show (no body help me a...) so don't criticise me teruk2 ha.... :p
wanna put another layer on top of it mah.

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
boeytan said:
wanna put another layer on top of it mah.
lets have tt and diy the superlon thingy thing on your car la this week... so how? its up to you. but not on weekend. every weekend will be at alor setar la... cannot meet.

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
wah, then after ur work also susah de lah... hehe...

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
this is the latest diy i did on my charade aura hood and at perdana's trunk. the superlon on charade aura's hood was a leftover, so enough la pulak!!! :D

just upload new pics in my net album...
http://photos.yahoo.com/lutsha

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
kruger said:
this is the latest diy i did on my charade aura hood and at perdana's trunk. the superlon on charade aura's hood was a leftover, so enough la pulak!!! :D

just upload new pics in my net album...
http://photos.yahoo.com/lutsha
y the charade not do it finish? get 1 more pc lah.. hheheh.

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
Nothing to do...

Got some free time today. My hands got itchy edi. So i spray the center panel of my wife charade aura, tidy some of the cables and relocate the voltmeter wires.

Check it out at my gallery, http://kruger.fotopic.net/. Oh and also just update this gallery. :D
Go and check it out... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You’ve no doubt been reading a lot of news about Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur across the digital pages on Zerotohundred recently. This is clear indication of their steadily growing presence here in Malaysia. Yesterday saw the official launch of their new 3S center (Sales, Service, Spare parts) in Glenmarie, Malaysia; a key ingredient of Automobili Lamborghini’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience