Team Lotus’ Kovalainen gets rough with the Caterham Seven w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

With the ink hardly dry yet on the agreement to by Team Lotus owner Tony Fernandes to buy over niche British sportscar maker Caterham, it made perfect marketing sense to produce a limited edition Lotus-liveried version of the Caterham Seven.

Next, to further hype up the move, you take a Team Lotus Formula One driver, in this case Heikki Kovalainen, and let him loose in the car to kick it sideways and do a few donuts with it for a crowd.

That was precisely what unfolded recently as Kovalainen took to the wheel of a Team Lotus edition Seven and pulled some donuts and slides. The Finn twitched the car around enough and even did some donuts around a crew member before coming to a halt inches from him, testament to the stopping-on-a-dime accuracy of the car.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K2R2nEtQcRM" allowfullscreen="" width="425" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im a real newbie to the car modification world so im after some advice
ive got an old 1968 toyota corona that i want to fix up and turn into a bit of a screamer
i want to put a new engine in it, but dont know what my options are...
im thinkin hopefully a high power 4-cylinder...
but really dont know what will fit and what wont
any advice???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience