Team ES First Anniversary Photoshoot

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
I met a champion white ES with HID on kerinchi link last week or so and we were sort of "playing".Could it be someone from Team ES ? I was driving a gray ek 4 door with domani back.If its someone from Team ES,just want to say smooth driving and nice car ! =)

danielcwo

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hehe... is that me??? sorry if i offenced u tat day... :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:

HanJackaL said:
I met a champion white ES with HID on kerinchi link last week or so and we were sort of "playing".Could it be someone from Team ES ? I was driving a gray ek 4 door with domani back.If its someone from Team ES,just want to say smooth driving and nice car ! =)

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
danielcwo said:
hehe... is that me??? sorry if i offenced u tat day... :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:
No man..i had fun.I was just wondering why didnt you keep up with me during the corner after the toll ?What you running under the hood ? K20A ? Fast car man !

danielcwo

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
haha... stock engine with stock suspension, ofcoz cannot beat your EK Domani ...... LOL

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
danielcwo said:
haha... stock engine with stock suspension, ofcoz cannot beat your EK Domani ...... LOL
Cool....2.0 I-vtec ES ?Not bad man...can reach 160 KMH quite fast and smooth.My friend's stock 1.7 ES takes ages to reach 160 KMH and needs to use all gears to reach that speed.You sure its stock ?Or you just trying to be humble ? Hehe...

Got any pics of your beautifull car ?

raymonds

May 2, 2006
danielcwo said:
haha, daniel.. only urs is champion white... muahahaha:_:

danielcwo

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
mine is stock ES 1.7 VTEC... the slowest in Team ES...:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

if u wan to see our member's ride photos, visit our web at www.TeamES.org

my car photo was featured in Zerotohundred.com Team ES Photo Shootout also...

HanJackaL said:
Cool....2.0 I-vtec ES ?Not bad man...can reach 160 KMH quite fast and smooth.My friend's stock 1.7 ES takes ages to reach 160 KMH and needs to use all gears to reach that speed.You sure its stock ?Or you just trying to be humble ? Hehe...

Got any pics of your beautifull car ?

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
wah.. tat civic wif "see through" bonnet looks so cool eh! 1st time i see bonnets like tat.. de most oso carbon fibres or air- brushed ones.. anyways.. good pics tom.. cheers! :regular_smile:

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
[s]UpErNoVa said:
wah.. tat civic wif "see through" bonnet looks so cool eh! 1st time i see bonnets like tat.. de most oso carbon fibres or air- brushed ones.. anyways.. good pics tom.. cheers! :regular_smile:
my goodness... r u for real? hahahaha

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
so great !! HONDA CIVIC !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car radio's turn off(press) and on(release) when brake

i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?

Will it helps if i install VS and Grounding cable? or something cut lose inside?i've never touch anything before. if my negative terminal of the battery...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience