yeap. a lot from my customer too.
its really the fact that they only got feedback
from office few weeks after call. some of them need
it urgent as u know wiper are quite important
during raining season.

yupz. market now many brands. for silicone blade that
can last 5 years and above is worth the money back
already..
but make sure u give the rite n good silicone wiper that sure can last 5 year. n as ur brocheur it has the patent write n iso9001. but never stated where is the manufacturer.....
but its from TAIWAN!!!!! and where is the PATENT NO.
plz we r here to educate customer to choose the correct wilicon wiper not try to cheat them!!!! at the end when customer know it ur brand will b disappear from the market. plz we are in bzness, customers are our fren they trust us then they buy from us!!!

which wiper can last the end user will know 1 day....

but here i'm not try to argue wif u, bcoz we r in the same line, the only thing i wan to remind u is the man (CXXXX)behind u, u better bcareful!!!!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
zs can last 5 years AT LEAST!
nothing wrong with country of origin,
as long as its a good product to offer
and i think swv is a good product in
local market, BUT NEED TO SERVICE OFTEN.

and i knew story behing 'C'. so dun woli la boss.
i am ok with him. he do his, i do mine..

Last edited:

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
first of all plz dun argue who's product good, who's service good here, this will make customer confuse n affect both of our bzness, u have ur good wiper n service, we hv ours!!
just makes fren arround......

replied huakenny:
u sound like wanna make some problem here, but i no free time to entertaint wif ur bad manners!!!!!!!!!

replied Gloss:
i like ur effort, wish we can make fren some toher times. Hope 'C' dun make any silly action again if not he will suffer when the real action take by swv some days!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
SWV-siliconwiperversion said:
replied huakenny:
u sound like wanna make some problem here, but i no free time to entertaint wif ur bad manners!!!!!!!!!
im veli straight...dun like turn here turn there....if u only like to hear sweet words.....then continue la....good luck in ur sales then

customer satisfaction is the problem here...if u think all ur customers are veli happy...then ok lo....since i told u my fren not happy u oso said me bad manner....:confused_smile:

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
huakenny said:
im veli straight...dun like turn here turn there....if u only like to hear sweet words.....then continue la....good luck in ur sales then

customer satisfaction is the problem here...if u think all ur customers are veli happy...then ok lo....since i told u my fren not happy u oso said me bad manner....:confused_smile:
at first i oledi told u, if ur customer not happy, then u give their no to me, i personally contact them. but in this world there are ppl satisfy n ppl not satisfy with any of the product. ur customer is only a few.....
not i like to hear sweet word, its true, u try to hide the problem, if not satisfy call me n c, wat service i give to the customer! till now still many customer repeat order coz our good service, only u r complaining, then should b some problem on ur site trying to spoil SWV n push ur own product.
anyhow i wun try to give any opinion on ur product, coz its wasting my time.at the end who's best who's works, only customer will know.

and any problem or complain from ur customer using ur silicone wiper i meet fews, my guys also try to help them to solve the problem, this is wat i do for those customer using silicone wiper even dura-edge, u trust it or not depend on u.

now u try to speak more n create problem to confuse customer, its ur free voice.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
now u try to speak more n create problem to confuse customer, its ur free voice.
brother....

this thread is closed...and u r here to speak again...NOT me....

u said me create problem n confuse customer? wat the hell i did?

not all customers will call u n tel u tat their stuff got problems, some wil just complain to fren around....

if u so like to call customer, u can just follow up every buyer by referring the hp no in the warranty card....

till now still many customer repeat order coz our good service, only u r complaining, then should b some problem on ur site trying to spoil SWV n push ur own product..
im NOT wiper seller...im not interested to sell wiper as well.....i tell u the truth n u said i wan to push my product....

wat la u brother....search wat im selling 1st la...

n i tot u only deal wit product development?
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showpost.php?p=1185644&postcount=48

you can just open up ur own thread n sell ur wiper....no point to comes in in n talk this n that....

Last edited:

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
huakenny said:
sorry, i think u have confuse who am i! this thread is not replied by me, is that guy quit SWV since january n try to cheat customer to buy his product by using name of SWV. yesterday only i got 1 customer cheated by him, sell to the customer the other brand of silicon wiper but giving SWV guarantee card. this guy sure Gloss know him well.....
yesterday china press we already publish a notice that if other company try to confuse customer to buy their product not related to SWV, we wil take legal action againts those company.
now this guy will b getting legal letter any time.

n 4got to tell u i just took over this user name 3days ago. this bzness development guy is "CXXXX", n he is no more role to give any opinion on our site of SWV. he just cheat those customer here.....

n if i have make any problem to u, i apologize!

jhleo1

May 4, 2005
Selangor
huakenny said:
hmm....one nickanme using by few members?

:confused_smile:
What NEW "SWV-siliconwiperversion" said is correct. Cos I was the one who cheated by "CXXXX". I paid the price of SWV for other brand sillicone wiper. Packaging and warranty card is under SWV but product was from other new branch. At first "CXXXX" offer me the new brand sillicone wiper even I requested SWV in advance. Then "CXXXX" came back another and brought "SWV" sillicone wiper to me which I was totally unaware it was fated. However price gave was higher also.

Hope u all understand my feeling being cheated. Sigh.....

Luckily NEW "SWV-siliconwiperversion" Mr B contact me to explain and come to my office to check and found out the fated sillicone wiper. Luckily there was proof of PM, warranty card and receipt.

Beware guy....... :angry_smile:

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
huakenny said:
hmm....one nickanme using by few members?

:confused_smile:
sorry just two person, but seldom i use to enter this forum.......
n never, i knew only the password but nv reply or post any in this forum.
normally is done by 'CXXXX', so now this guy try to create problem, i just take action to recover all username that related to SWV to avoid this guy done some trick to the real SWV customer!!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
then easy la..
ask tom banned ur this nick / password
that fellow wont know unless its from same person..

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
jhleo1 said:
What NEW "SWV-siliconwiperversion" said is correct. Cos I was the one who cheated by "CXXXX". I paid the price of SWV for other brand sillicone wiper. Packaging and warranty card is under SWV but product was from other new branch. At first "CXXXX" offer me the new brand sillicone wiper even I requested SWV in advance. Then "CXXXX" came back another and brought "SWV" sillicone wiper to me which I was totally unaware it was fated. However price gave was higher also.

Hope u all understand my feeling being cheated. Sigh.....

Luckily NEW "SWV-siliconwiperversion" Mr B contact me to explain and come to my office to check and found out the fated sillicone wiper. Luckily there was proof of PM, warranty card and receipt.

Beware guy....... :angry_smile:
finally i have done my best to replace urs, but i still cun recover how many more customers have face the same as urs.
i really feel sad, n apologize to those customer.
anyway thx for ur support, n hope to service u the best in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in the day the two were literally joined at the hip, collaborating on the Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren program and being the automaker’s partner of choice in Formula One but McLaren and Mercedes-Benz soon parted ways and severed all ties.

Mercedes-Benz went on to sell their stake in the McLaren team and bought over another Formula One team to try and make it on their own in the pinnacle of motorsports...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience