swap integra da6 with accord sm4(jap spec)pics inside

scoot3331

Known Member
Sep 3, 2007
hei guys iam driving a honda sm4,,its in great condition ,be frank with u all,the engine has never gave any problem..k i wanna swap cause the car is so big for me ,my dad gave to me larr..dahler i kecik bawak kereta besar .hahah..neway iam looking to swap with honda da6 integra,,more to two door cars.preferabaly a honda 2 doors and the car habis bayar ....guys this car is stock standard except for the rims.hehe...mah number is here...u all can sms or pm me if interested ..chiou

0163133432-brian

guys pics of my car is below

have a peep

Attachments

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
ZOMG CB1 galoshes.

why sell man? swap in an H22a! H22a CB1 > DA6.

just wondering, how much are you expecting for the car? Im driving a CB1 as well.
bien,... he's in myhavoc also,...
is that a hornet carbie???

scoot3331

Known Member
Sep 3, 2007
wassups bro..yup iam in myhavoc too....i just want to swap the car lar bro if there is anybody interested esp wif da6 lar...wel although its a nice car to drive..was thinking on putting on some bodykit for the car..guess if tak jadi swap i may just do that.....gong xi fa chai guys....

scoot3331

Known Member
Sep 3, 2007
bro i took a look at the kit..i prefer the mild one bro...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a kia sportage year around 1997 - First model
So the Alarm remote control (Original from kia) already LOST. hence the Alarm has disable engine from Starting

Well , Starter spinning . But the SPARK PLUG has been disabled and fuel CUT OFF

I have take out ecu and check the power supply - All power supply goes in to ECU , But what else HAS BEEN CUT OFF ???

If i get to know which thing cut off and i can bypasss it . den engine START ...

anyone can help me ?

ANYONE can tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience