swap 4g93 dohc with 4g92 mivec part

killerbee78

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
1'm transplanting my 4g93 with mivec gear box,ecu,head,wiring,clutch trinity,cable plug ngk,intake,extractor from mivec and standard part from my 4g93.blok still maintance due to mivec owner also using 1.8 block.how much should it cost??:confused:

killerbee78

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my project already complete.now i'm still using 4g15 meter.and the rpm meter not function.is there any way to repair or replace???anyone know any shop in penang that can mod my 4g15 meter .wiring now is mivec

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
my project already complete.now i'm still using 4g15 meter.and the rpm meter not function.is there any way to repair or replace???anyone know any shop in penang that can mod my 4g15 meter .wiring now is mivec
better u change ur rpm meter to 9k rpm or 10k rpm...standard 4g15 only 8k rpm,mivec rev cut is 8.2k rpm...or else u change the whole meter with mitsu meter...:driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there...all i jz wanna know where is the fuel pump for wira se located?......is it the things is the black color near the brake pump upper the stereng rack mounted at the body of the car?...

can anyone show me where is it located?.....can i anyone show me the pics of where is it located..

my question is if change it to a high presure fuel pump would it increase the performance of the car?.....

ideal if instal the fuel pressure regualtor? (FPR)?....when the high poressure fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience