Anyone want to swap wira 1.5 manual to auto gearbox with mine?

P.Ryanwulf

Aug 7, 2009
Subang
hello peeps, im currently looking for a manual gearbox for my wira 1.5 , im staying at subang, so any1 arnd subang or sunway area wants to swap with mine? ~ just pay for labour charges thats all :biggrin:, thxx!
oh btw my auto trans is in excellent condition, just service few months back arnd april. =>

P.Ryanwulf

Aug 7, 2009
Subang
hello peeps, im currently looking for a manual gearbox for my wira 1.5 , im staying at subang, so any1 arnd subang or sunway area wants to swap with mine? ~ just pay for labour charges thats all :biggrin:, thxx!
oh btw my auto trans is in excellent condition, just service few months back arnd april. =>

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

oops i accidently post 2 threads of the same 1 , sryy

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
manual gb is much more expensive and rare .......to swap with auto its bit hard....good luck bro.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Raeding from your thread, I just to make it clear to other ppl if they are interested with the swap.
Who exactly pays for the labor? You or the person taking your autobox?

Form my POV, the person who initiate the swap should pay for the labor...I could be wrong though.

Anyway, why not try trade in your autobox with manual box with a kedai potong?

P.Ryanwulf

Aug 7, 2009
Subang
errr not both pay for the labour meh? cuz if the other person wants my auto gearbox and i want his manual shud both pay? lol, doesnt matter much to me anyway abt that. i tried email mun lee half cut shop at puchong 1, saw the gearbox on their website and theres a button below says click to enquire, so i click n emailed ask for price all and the reply was>> pls call office for further info. i was like wat.... lol tipu orang punya the enquire button! ill go to the shop n ask maybe this weekend

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
manual gearbox is more expensive compare to auto gearbox... hence, u pay for the labour for both party is acceptable...

unless if the manual tranny owner ask for swap+top up, u can ask him to pay for his own labour charge...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
should be nothing wrong with auto, just more heavy, maintenance high, underpower (for wira), no racing feeling only...hehehe

one more thing, cannot push start(push to start) if battery low....haha
i am more heavier then the car, and yes i am a wira AUTO owner.

maintenance? i only change atf every 10k.

underpower? tell that to some auto user competitors in GRA.

racing feeling? production cars are not design for racing anyway.

push start? just call aam, problem settle.

HaZaRd

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
bro... i got 1.5 manual gearbox to swap... and im staying at subang...

u got PM! :biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When Indianapolis withdrew from the F1 GP in 2008, discussions have been ongoing between Bernie Ecclestone and French Prime Minister, Francois Fillon. It is Possible that the French would host the 2008 F1 GP at Magny-Cours for a 2 years contract but the French officials have yet to confirm the venue. According to sources, Magny-Cours might not be the venue as the French are looking for a more cost effective...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience