Suzuki Vitara

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Hi all,

i'm currently interested in a suzuki vitara 2nd hand most probably. as none of my frens drive one, i just want some public opinion on vitara. pros and cons appreciated and if possible, what is the current market price for a 2nd hand 1998-2000 year car. not too old as i'm afraid i've to do too much refurbishment and parts wearing out as well. hopefully u guys can help drop some opinions.

regards - prodigy

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
vitara? hard to find parts...got 1 fella here last time fed up.. dropped in
SR20DET instead... but after 1 case.. hilangkan diri already...

hmm....come.. buy my RAV.. ehehhehe

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
black, personally i like rav 4 very much. nice design and furthermore its a toyota but u should very well know how much more expensive it is compared to vitara. anyway, how much roughly would u be letting go your rav4? if its not convenient for u to tell here, maybe u can PM me.

ReefiSpeed

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
We have been thinking of inviting vitara owners to join our club...

Or all suzuki owners cappucino/liana/erv/vitara - excluding the commercial one lah... :P

LatifVR4

Sep 19, 2005
Brunei
ReefiSpeed said:
We have been thinking of inviting vitara owners to join our club...

Or all suzuki owners cappucino/liana/erv/vitara - excluding the commercial one lah... :P

I am quite new to the forum, I just got delivery of the latest Suzuki Grand Vitara about 3months ago. Mine is the 2.0L DOHC 16V (J20A) petrol engine powered model. I tried to get the 2.7L V6 model but sadly, the dealer here (in Brunei) are not ordering that range. Anyway The one I got is a leather with keyless entry/start version for about BND35K (equilvalent to RM80K).

Overall the car is quite ok with the build quality very good and interior finishing quite superb EXCEPT for the powerplant. Its quite underpowered.

Best Regards

Feb 16, 2006
I have a 1996 red 3-door Suzuki Vitara 1.6JLX for sale, if anyone's interested. It's well maintained and in good condition.

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Hi all,anymore vitara owners around??? Or is there a club for Vitara Owners???

smallvtecma

May 2, 2005
guangzhou
i tink alot of owners...but so quiet2......i ask some inquiries about vitara modding oso no body answer....how la to create vitara club???

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
deathzone and smallvtecma driving vitara too??? Let's have a small minum session la...kekekee

smallvtecma

May 2, 2005
guangzhou
gud idea.....just got the vitara....hand down.....green light to mod.....now sending to suzuki at segambut for total overhaul n abs changing.....hopefully ok after that...hihihih

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
smallvtecma,you wanna mod your vitara??? Performance or for looks??? I'll just wanna do some minor mods only...hehehhehee...

Looks like only both of us...Let's gather more vitara owners,i bet it will look damn cool a group of vitara moving in a convoy...hehehehahaha..

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Aiseh,you're from sabah..nvm,whenever you come down to KL,let us know,we go for a drink by then ... :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a car with its girth and horsepower, Isaac Newton himself would testify that the 2012 Nissan GT-R shouldn’t be able to do the century sprint in three seconds flat but the supercar slayer does just that and just to drive the point home, gets it captured on video.

Weighing in at just over 1,700kg and packing a 530hp with 607Nm of torque punch, it would be insane to dismiss it as nothing spectacular but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience