Suspected Burglar driving Silver Waja, WMY 9806

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
during CNY or long holidays, thief like to make their moves coz a lot of ppl going outstation n living the home empty for days. 1 way to deter the thief: install electric grill all over the home compound...hehehehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! I thought of that before but we can't install those with too high voltage. If he dies, according to law, we will be considered as killing him even though he did not died in our hands but we installed it there. If u really want to kill him, install house alarm system. According to my alarm system agent, if he cuts the wrong wire, he will eventually electrocuted to death for sure and you will not be sue over that lolz!

There is one where my colleague told me to install as he install it before. A type of net or something. Not enough voltage to kill u but any part of your body touches it, be ready to cry and go numb for few days for that particular part example your hand. If kena the little "bro" I think will be consider as castrated gua lolz!

Cuz my colleague once kena on his hand on his own voltage net lolz! Numb few days and can't really move the hand lolz! Said is really damn painful and u kena once will be traumatised by it. Will ask him where to get it then install it on the roof. :evil:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
during CNY or long holidays, thief like to make their moves coz a lot of ppl going outstation n living the home empty for days. 1 way to deter the thief: install electric grill all over the home compound...hehehehe
The trouble with electric fences is they do not differentiate between the good guys and the bad.

If by chance someone who is walking by happen to lean onto your contraption and get electroculted, you can open yourself to criminal liability. While the fence may be your personal property it is still facing a public road and hence exposed to the public and pose a hazard to them. Factor in that the charge may not incapacitate a healthy adult but stuff come in all shapes, sizes and tolerances...for example, young kids, old and infirmed senior citizens, pets, who may very well be seriously hurt.

All in all, a bloody bad idea

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
The trouble with electric fences is they do not differentiate between the good guys and the bad.

If by chance someone who is walking by happen to lean onto your contraption and get electroculted, you can open yourself to criminal liability. While the fence may be your personal property it is still facing a public road and hence exposed to the public and pose a hazard to them. Factor in that the charge may not incapacitate a healthy adult but stuff come in all shapes, sizes and tolerances...for example, young kids, old and infirmed senior citizens, pets, who may very well be seriously hurt.

All in all, a bloody bad idea
u r right abt that and i know its not the solution. wondering if we can install them, put a Warning sign n get away from it...hehehehe
just like those Trespassing Will Be Prosecuted sign (with a shooter aiming towards u) :P

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I don't think so.

In law, you still have to attain a minimum standard of care, and putting up warning signs doesn't mean that standard is artificially lowered just because of the existence of signage on your property.

A 'tresspasser will be shot' sign doesn't grant you a right to shoot any guy as soon as he climbs your fence. It would not be justificable use of reasonable force if you pop the guy just because he happens to walk on your lawn, unless of course he is directly threatening you with harm or you have a reasonable fear that it is imminent he will do you harm.

Electric fences in high-density population centres is simply asking for trouble. In any case, the issue is moot, because the authorities would never allow it

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Wah... Rob=FVel ar?? bugger u. lol

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! Don't install high voltage type of fences of course. Like mentioned before, only those that will numb you for days lolz! I think will kill a cat or a small dog. Especially rats or birds. I only intend to put it on the roof. Either that the only costly way will be putting zinc on the roofs but I heard they will still be able to penetrate in but it will just take longer time to do so...if were to put grills, I'm afraid it is too heavy for the roof to bear since it is made of wood. Might have to knock off the whole roof and redo again...

Real headache...without these idiots, we innocent ppl who work so hard to earn all the money for our own living and entertainment have to use more money to protect ourselves...if only malaysia would 1 day ban foreign workers from coming to malaysia to work...haihz! Solve all the house break in problem...bastards...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Lolz! Don't install high voltage type of fences of course. Like mentioned before, only those that will numb you for days lolz! I think will kill a cat or a small dog. Especially rats or birds. I only intend to put it on the roof. Either that the only costly way will be putting zinc on the roofs but I heard they will still be able to penetrate in but it will just take longer time to do so...if were to put grills, I'm afraid it is too heavy for the roof to bear since it is made of wood. Might have to knock off the whole roof and redo again...

Real headache...without these idiots, we innocent ppl who work so hard to earn all the money for our own living and entertainment have to use more money to protect ourselves...if only malaysia would 1 day ban foreign workers from coming to malaysia to work...haihz! Solve all the house break in problem...bastards...
do u think theres only outsider doing those thing only..???

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Most of the crime nowadays done by our own nation only.
All races also got. All kind of crime. All type of age.

But u did the correct thing bro, dont really approach them if u think they are armed.

Bad people go to hell.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I cant put that kind of electric thing to my house. Because i am so blur, i think if i accidentally kena shocked. All the thief can easily get the key from pocket with i collapsed on floor.

Haha. Haha.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
do u think theres only outsider doing those thing only..???
Most of the crime nowadays done by our own nation only.
All races also got. All kind of crime. All type of age.

But u did the correct thing bro, dont really approach them if u think they are armed.

Bad people go to hell.

I cant put that kind of electric thing to my house. Because i am so blur, i think if i accidentally kena shocked. All the thief can easily get the key from pocket with i collapsed on floor.

Haha. Haha.

Majority house break-ins are done by foreigners. Yes, I agree nowadays a lot of our own nations are doing things like this. I felt fortunate that none of my family members got hurt when my house was broken into few days ago before this Waja incident came to my neighbour house. Both crime falls on the same day. Which is tuesday.

Like the recent case, where those burglars went into this house and rape his wife who was only 20+...

These bastards hopefully they will suffer more even though they might live longer than good people. If anyone spotted that Waja around Kepong area or anywhere. Just be careful. Cars that you have not seen before around ur area and stop by your neighbour house. Something is not right better check it out...

Report to the police if u spot the car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2JZ fuel pump already installed into the car.....

So i think next is the Fuel Regulator,anyone here knows or install a Fuel Regulator into a Kenari before? does it possible ?

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience