Surbo !!!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
khen said:
anyway
is surbo still on the market ??

sledom see surbo advertisin thier product d...

how abt micro compresoor ?
whic one works better ?
* vote for microcompressor

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
these products are for fools... think about it, does something that can give you so much power claims give so much more in FC?

more power=more fuel efficiency ???

NOT!!!

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
hahaha...want more power go for forced induction system lar....

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
khen said:
anyway
is surbo still on the market ??

sledom see surbo advertisin thier product d...

how abt micro compresoor ?
whic one works better ?
dunno @ ur place.but here still surbo still in the market.i dunno bout microcompressor. actualy,i bought surbo last year.i feel like kena tipu wo.dunnola.bcoz they say if got air leak surbo cannot work 1.

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
zulu said:
these products are for fools... think about it, does something that can give you so much power claims give so much more in FC?

more power=more fuel efficiency ???

NOT!!!
but if u read they web page, their teory vr convincing 1.makes u wanna try.may b i'm the fool la 4 buying such products.but who could blame me..i'm still new in car mods.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
zulu said:
these products are for fools...

NOT!!!
exactly...........i too got fooled some 2 yrs back....they guy even said there was a kind of method to activate it.....oh my god....what a crap....trust me ...it never works...or even if it does the effects are too too minimal for us to notice & not worth the money spent.

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
when they said really can feel the diff la.. this n tht.. juz mentally effect only... try to test both same condition cars n 1 with surbo 1 dont.. c who faster lor...

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
simon said:
exactly...........i too got fooled some 2 yrs back....they guy even said there was a kind of method to activate it.....oh my god....what a crap....trust me ...it never works...or even if it does the effects are too too minimal for us to notice & not worth the money spent.
wat?the press,release & press method? i tried it without surbo, still same effect ma..damn.@ 1st i believe coz nvr tried the method.when tried without it, then realise like kn tipu. really feel VR STUPID @ that time.

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Drexchan .. dude suddenly about VS wan??? haha u blur edi ah?? anyways.. the concept behind surbo is rather interesting... creating a spooling effect... haven't had the time 2 try it in the lab yet.. but will do when i'm free

Jul 19, 2017
Kuala Lumpur

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Used to read this surbo advertisement in paper, long long time ago. Kekeke,,,
Turbo blow off whistle is cheaper.

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Light pressure turbo?? Pressure?? Even the unit (surbo) itself got energy to spin from engine vacuum, still try to claim it supply pressure to engine ka? It even make restrict airflow and make more vacuum by logic. Some say it will make the air swirl to engine and help create a better air/fuel mixture by install it in intake air duct. Do they think that the air after the surbo fan will keep spinning/swirl thru all the bend along intake duct go thru air filter and move along intake manifold bend in the swirl condition. It may keep swirl i think around 2-3 inch after the surbo only. U have to be real stupid to believe the theory behind this kind of thing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as it always said " a right start" and it will be "less for more"

car detailing is taking up ownership

sharing some pic with you...how these owners have their car blink blink after months
by simple routine regiment of maintain

just see for ya self

8 months later
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience