Surbo on Wira 1.5

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
I saw that many people are talking about Surbo...

Acyually,

1. what is Surbo?

2. How does it works?

3. Can it be installed in Wira 1.5 (Auto)

4. How much does it cost? And where can i get it?

I hope all the sifu(s) can explain to me, thanks.

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Yong_5290 said:
surbo...useless stuff...

better get zenden extractor 4 its price...
hi..

agree wif u dude!

a complete waste of money...

so many kind of brand produce that 'surbo' thing..

if u wan safe money on petrol... get yourself kancil 660

if u wan more power.. go for 4G92... or TURBO

believe us... or u will regret it

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i think surbo is crap .... but still some ppl claim it does work but i dont think so.....there's even a website on it. last time i installed in my previous car............it did not work any wonders......its just a psychological effect which will make you to think that yr car is going fast & that petrol is being saved a lot but the reality will sink in once the psychological effect wears out !!!!!!!!!!!! its like being hypnotised.......

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
simon said:
i think surbo is crap .... but still some ppl claim it does work but i dont think so.....there's even a website on it. last time i installed in my previous car............it did not work any wonders......its just a psychological effect which will make you to think that yr car is going fast & that petrol is being saved a lot but the reality will sink in once the psychological effect wears out !!!!!!!!!!!! its like being hypnotised.......
yeah .. agree with you bro. used this back in year 2000 on my sm4 200i m/t but made no difference.

just a waste of money!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat hari raya
after a long break celebration, its quite an adjustment back to the norms, my buddy whom a car crazy & loves cars, expressed his intention of learning to maintaining his own white ride & pick up some DIY car detailing tricks of the trade

in the course of meeting, we inspects his ride, paint condition - (2 months old, only wash twice by the service center as he knew the tragic ending of prolong road side car wash)...after following my blogs for months, he is well informed &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience