Suprima S

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
oh sorry..
I replied you for this statement:
"Pick up not bad ! Acceleration is great ! You will not notice that your car already on 100 kph haha !"

Eh, no offense ya.. from my view, most of 2.0L engine will take less time to reach 100kph..
Suprima is 1.6 bro..

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Oh! have not tried the rubber band CVT, mine is chain link
it'll have that 'rubber band' feel when u step on the gas. hahaha

anyway, suprima's on the market all are before geely JV. i don't there's new batch of suprima on the market. hence the faulty issues they never rectify.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
it'll have that 'rubber band' feel when u step on the gas. hahaha

anyway, suprima's on the market all are before geely JV. i don't there's new batch of suprima on the market. hence the faulty issues they never rectify.
How is the rubber band feel like ? I dont know why but from my point of view, i think the CVT on Suprima is not bad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya Suprima is on market before Geely. But is already 2018, i think the QC is sleeping :banghead::mad:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
How is the rubber band feel like ? I dont know why but from my point of view, i think the CVT on Suprima is not bad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya Suprima is on market before Geely. But is already 2018, i think the QC is sleeping :banghead::mad:
it feels like the car is pulling forward but a bit slow then only pickup speed.

yes but all the suprima's was installed and manufactured before geely. i don't think there's 2018 manufactured suprimas. haha

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Ah ! Yeah i will feel this when moving from traffic light .. hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe because the car is heavy :laugh:
it's the "punch" cvt. watch out in the future tho after a year or two you'll have problems with the brake sensor. when that happens, you can't engage your gear. my friend's preve kena oredi few times.
I not sure about this , as long as on Geran is 2018 is fine for me haha !:rofl:
geran is registered 2018. hehe. manufacturing year dunno how to see.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
it feels like the car is pulling forward but a bit slow then only pickup speed.

yes but all the suprima's was installed and manufactured before geely. i don't think there's 2018 manufactured suprimas. haha
I have worked with my factory in Shah Alam and Bangkok on electronics, but I think they are no different in their SOP. If they change anything in their manufacturing process, they have to get tested parts, change their blue print and so on, so it not easy just to say change that faulty part.....lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I not sure about this , as long as on Geran is 2018 is fine for me haha !:rofl:
try checking the chassis number if possible. the brake disc issue and rear boot release is in early model issue.

anyway i agree with u..as long as 2018 on the geran u can say...i own the last batch of suprima.

Reactions: sanekit

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
it's the "punch" cvt. watch out in the future tho after a year or two you'll have problems with the brake sensor. when that happens, you can't engage your gear. my friend's preve kena oredi few times.
Yeah my sister FLX always kena also . Get used to it already hahaha !

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
try checking the chassis number if possible. the brake disc issue and rear boot release is in early model issue.

anyway i agree with u..as long as 2018 on the geran u can say...i own the last batch of suprima.
My Chasis Number : 78XX . What is yours CN bro ?

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
I have worked with my factory in Shah Alam and Bangkok on electronics, but I think they are no different in their SOP. If they change anything in their manufacturing process, they have to get tested parts, change their blue print and so on, so it not easy just to say change that faulty part.....lol
Wow , alot of work here !

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
My Chasis Number : 78XX . What is yours CN bro ?
No..no...i dont own a suprima..my sis does, red in colour.

It has claim under warranty;
-brake disc
-OCH
-rear bonet release thing (suprisingly looks like proton saga bonnet release mechanism)
-disc rotor
-BCM (body control module aka comfort module on branded car)

good car overall.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
No..no...i dont own a suprima..my sis does, red in colour.

It has claim under warranty;
-brake disc
-OCH
-rear bonet release thing (suprisingly looks like proton saga bonnet release mechanism)
-disc rotor
-BCM (body control module aka comfort module on branded car)

good car overall.
Oh, i just get the car for 2 week and i also already claim all the thing above except OCH and BCM(i have no idea what is this) :confused:
. I think is common issue for Suprima haha ! :rofl:

Do your sister SS so far have problem with the gearbox?

Indeed, is a good car overall. :congrats::congrats:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ART has released their latest ART GTR 374, based on the Mercedes CLS 350.

The 3.5L V6 is now AK35 supercharged to 374 bhp and 376 ft-lb. There's also the ART stainless steel exhaust system with quad tailpipes. Cooling has been uprated with a new charge-air cooling system that features a heat exchanger through a special ribbed poly V-belt. The rumbling sound of power that is amplified through four...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience