Suprima S

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Hi All,

Just Sharing.

If anyone is considering to buy Suprima S, please go for it. Value for Money :love:
I get mine 2018 model with RM 8000 rebate.

My Car.jpg

The car is fun to drive even though is cvt . Can be use as family car also.
NVH not bad ! Pick up not bad ! Acceleration is great ! You will not notice that your car already on 100 kph haha !

My 10 year old car Saga BLM even though i already mod macam2, still can't beat Suprima S.
Everyday when driving this car, hati banyak happy :marchmellow:

Although i have some issue when i first get the car :banghead: Which are : Rear boot can't open , front sensor and rear sensor not working , car vibrate like crazy when braking. But it can be fixed by service center :congrats:

Full town driving i get 9.6l/100km. Is okay for me , after 1000 service maybe the fuel consumption will get better.

upload_2018-12-26_9-45-29.png

Last , OCH is a time bomb . must change every 40k :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Hi All,

Just Sharing.

If anyone is considering to buy Suprima S, please go for it. Value for Money :love:
I get mine 2018 model with RM 8000 rebate.

The car is fun to drive even though is cvt . Can be use as family car also.
NVH not bad ! Pick up not bad ! Acceleration is great ! You will not notice that your car already on 100 kph haha !

My 10 year old car Saga BLM even though i already mod macam2, still can't beat Suprima S.
Everyday when driving this car, hati banyak happy :marchmellow:

Although i have some issue when i first get the car :banghead: Which are : Rear boot can't open , front sensor and rear sensor not working , car vibrate like crazy when braking. But it can be fixed by service center :congrats:

Full town driving i get 9.6l/100km. Is okay for me , after 1000 service maybe the fuel consumption will get better.

View attachment 573211

wah. they still havent fix that bonnet, brake vibration issues.

i wanted the suprima 3 years ago but i'm glad i didnt buy it. CVT and my brick foot doesnt go well. hahaha

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
wah. they still havent fix that bonnet, brake vibration issues.

i wanted the suprima 3 years ago but i'm glad i didnt buy it. CVT and my brick foot doesnt go well. hahaha
Hahaha . bonnet and brake vibration small issue :adore:
Yeah at first CVT really didn't go well with my foot too, but after awhile... i love it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha . bonnet and brake vibration small issue :adore:
Yeah at first CVT really didn't go well with my foot too, but after awhile... i love it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Actually I love the CVT in town, always hunting for best rev/gear. Instant power then no.....lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

What is OCH?

Glad that you are happy with your car. But seriously the problems for a brand new car is unacceptable. If Proton still have such shit QC with Geely in charge of running it really shows what a disaster Proton was. Bear in mind they are now a sister company to Volvo, seems like they have a long way to go.

Actually I love the CVT in town, always hunting for best rev/gear. Instant power then no.....lol
CVT is smooth but that rubber band feeling is really..err.. terrible, and there's no response or power. I think at the moment ZF 8 speed is the best transmission, its not as fast as the DSG, but it is smoother, and fast enough.

I've not tried the new 9G-Tronic or the 10 speeds by Ford.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
What is OCH?

Glad that you are happy with your car. But seriously the problems for a brand new car is unacceptable. If Proton still have such shit QC with Geely in charge of running it really shows what a disaster Proton was. Bear in mind they are now a sister company to Volvo, seems like they have a long way to go.
OCH = Oil Cooler Hose, CFE engine most popular issue, the hose will burst. Till today still no solution from Proton yet, have to change the hose every 40,000 kilometer. :laugh:

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
oh sorry..
I replied you for this statement:
"Pick up not bad ! Acceleration is great ! You will not notice that your car already on 100 kph haha !"

Eh, no offense ya.. from my view, most of 2.0L engine will take less time to reach 100kph..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience