Super Carbon Skyline

rogz

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
This has to be the funniest statement ever , so only a car enthusiast thinks carbon fiber are beautiful? and other non car enthusiast thinks its ugly?

The only reason why we said it's ugly

• craftsmanship ( it's laid and manufactured poorly)
  • I bet it's only a surface layer to show the weave ( and there is a total of 8 different types of weaves)
  • I've been in the composite research LAB for the US gov for 3 years manufacturing , testing and validating composite materials( unlike you guys who just know how to use carbon fiber this , carbon fiber that. Why don't you stick on on your forehead to say you have a carbon fiber brain) for air crafts.
If you like people turning head so much , I guess you'd be in the same crowd like those " oh i have a turbo car with BOV , come look at me" ignorant "car enthusiast"
Did i say something to offend you .. if i am not mistaken i am posting my opinion only .. Dun need to call people "ignorant" car enthusiast ... that is so rude ...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
And one funny joke about CF door.

A lady/women accidently knocked your CF door with her car. She then offer to repair by saying, "I can help you bring the car to my friend to "knock" back the dented area." :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
And one funny joke about CF door.

A lady/women accidently knocked your CF door with her car. She then offer to repair by saying, "I can help you bring the car to my friend to "knock" back the dented area." :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hahaha...that's a good one. Imagine her saying that she will help spray it too.

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
if im not mistaken, the owner is from penang . seen this CF front 34 on the streets. looks quite good in real life and in the dark.. hehe. I've heard stories regarding the owner from a friend who noes the owner.. apparently owner very careful , dont even want to drive it up narrow roads. for example : batu feringghi, instead took a myvi. maybe its the same car , or maybe not . just sharing some info related to this. peace .

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Yes, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. So why get upset if there are people out there who don't share your opinion.

I drive a loaded V-Spec II Nur and RussWestwood drives a 2.8ltr HKS GTRS V-Spec mapped Nezuka san of Duke Japan so believe me when I say we are not jealous. We are definately car enthusiast and we have enough money to indulge in our hobby and luxury. We both carry plenty of carbon fiber and carbon kevlar parts. Make sure you know who you're talking to when you say things like that.

I am just stating the obvious as I have seen those parts and they are not well made. They don't fit well and some are heavier than the original items. That defeats the point of having carbon fiber/kevlar which is supposed to make things lighter and stronger not the other way around. That is why I said it has become more of a cosmetic modification than anything else.

RM20,000 for that bodykit is cheap if you ask me. Many FRP kits from Japan cost as much or even more. Try getting a carbon kit from Japan and you will know what I mean when I say you get for what you pay for.

If you put pictures up to show off a car, expect to have constructive comments and some critisisms. If you cannot accept that, then don't put up anything.

Cheers

Well said bro...Some guys just don't know how to differentiate between jealousy & constructive comments...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes... Hello Kitty really is taking over the world.

I posted a DIY guide sometime back on how to change your engine oil and it raised some questions:

"Whats a good oil to use in my old junk?"...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience